• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Devin Nunes is an insincere, freedom-infringing, sycophantic and wholly unscrupulous piece of garbage.

So I read the memo from start to finish. There's some troubling stuff, indeed. I'm sure it doesn't tell the whole story, but it's concerning.

After I read it, I did a quick Googs to see which way he voted when it came to the recent reauth/expansion of surveillance powers relevant to the abuses he alleges in his memo.

I'm pretty cynical, so I was assuming that he had voted for it.

He didn't just vote for it, he was the one that introduced the bill to the House:

https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/fisa_amendments_reauthorization_act_of_2017_bill_text.pdf

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/devin-nunes-expands-surveillance-powers,36034.html

F*ck this guy. What a weasel.

25 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

So I read the memo from start to finish. There's some troubling stuff, indeed. I'm sure it doesn't tell the whole story, but it's concerning.

After I read it, I did a quick Googs to see which way he voted when it came to the recent reauth/expansion of surveillance powers relevant to the abuses he alleges in his memo.

I'm pretty cynical, so I was assuming that he had voted for it.

He didn't just vote for it, he was the one that introduced the bill to the House:

https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/fisa_amendments_reauthorization_act_of_2017_bill_text.pdf

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/devin-nunes-expands-surveillance-powers,36034.html

F*ck this guy. What a weasel.

Most of our elected officials are perfectly fine with illegal and abusive surveillance against it's citizens. In this case it works out for him politically. When it comes to political gain there isn't very much integrity. If this memo had damning evidence against Trump the Dems would be treating it like the holy grail. 

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Most of our elected officials are perfectly fine with illegal and abusive surveillance against it's citizens. In this case it works out for him politically. When it comes to political gain there isn't very much integrity. If this memo had damning evidence against Trump the Dems would be treating it like the holy grail. 

Obviously.

I'll sum up your post: I totally agree with RallyMo.

Expansion of surveillance aside, it basically comes down to this: certain people in various groups and possibly the government hated Trump's guts, made up a 'dossier' full of lies, then sold it to a judge to get Trump and his associates wiretapped, so some real dirt might be found and discredit his run for the presidency.

4 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Expansion of surveillance aside, it basically comes down to this: certain people in various groups and possibly the government hated Trump's guts, made up a 'dossier' full of lies, then sold it to a judge to get Trump and his associates wiretapped, so some real dirt might be found and discredit his run for the presidency.

So what does a righteous individual who believes all this to be true, knows about this and is destined to write a soon to be released memo about such alleged abuses do?

He introduces a bill that expands these surveillance powers, of course!

Which...

MAKES HIM A GIANT PIECE OF SHIT

8 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Also, how can you write "expansion of surveillance aside" when that's what this thread is about? There's another thread that covers the memo and its implications.

9 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Again, Trump wasn't wiretapped.  The only wiretap evidence that is known is of the Russian ambassador discussing a conversation he had with Kushner.

This is again reminiscent of the outrage in Washington when many of the DNC memos were leaked or Asange loaded tons of documents onto wiki leaks. There were many damning things in those documents and many in congress were calling for Asanges head. Not a single one of them apologized for all shifty things in the documents, but they were pissed that all of it was revealed.

shadow gov't is okay. FISA stuff is okay. It's all about keeping power, control, and wealth. They have it,and we don't.

Edited by Tank

13 hours ago, Tank said:

This is again reminiscent of the outrage in Washington when many of the DNC memos were leaked or Asange loaded tons of documents onto wiki leaks. There were many damning things in those documents and many in congress were calling for Asanges head. Not a single one of them apologized for all shifty things in the documents, but they were pissed that all of it was revealed.

shadow gov't is okay. FISA stuff is okay. It's all about keeping power, control, and wealth. They have it,and we don't.

Because I've been on a serious Carlin kick

“Government want to tell you things you can't say because they're against the law, or you can't say this because it's against a regulation, or here's something you can't say because its a...secret; "You can't tell him that because he's not cleared to know that." Government wants to control information and control language because that's the way you control thought, and basically that's the game they're in.”

― George Carlin

"It's a big club, and you ain’t in it!  You, and I, are not in the big club. By the way, it's the same big club they use to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe" 

― George Carlin