• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

State of The Union address

19 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

This is really it. Every crime committed by an illegal alien is a crime that would not have occurred had the illegal alien not been here in the first place.

Every berry not picked by an illegal immigrant is a berry that goes to waste.

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I agree and am fine with allowing people here to do those jobs. We just have to know who they are 

I've always been in favor of a smoother green card process.  Unfortunately Trump is going the other way on this.

4 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Lol, we pay for that.  Lots of small businesses will go out of business and larger companies will move more of their business to other countries

Seattle's economy is flourishing.  Their baseball team sucks, but that is a whole other matter.

7 hours ago, floplag said:

There is nothing Trump can say on any stage that Dems will not fight or jeer, he could literally say water was wet and they would argue it as racist or sexist somehow.  

I'm incredibly disappointed in Dems right now for legitimately checking out of their responsibilities and doing next to nothing since Trump was elected.   They don't attend, they wont talk with him, they make no effort to reach any compromise, they are giving him free reign for no reason other than hoping he falls on his face to give them something to bitch about.   They are collecting a pay check in absentia. 

When they are essentially excluded from any meetings of any consequence, that rather eliminates that possibility.

29 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

When they are essentially excluded from any meetings of any consequence, that rather eliminates that possibility.

Thats bullshit and nothing more than the party line, not fact. 
How many times has Waters and many others literally refused to meet and said so in public statements?   I get disliking the man but the Dems are not even trying right now and making public spectacles about it.  Thats not exclusion.  
They should be fighting to get into those meetings instead blaming Trump for doing the same shit they did under Obama with Pelosis gotta pass it to know whats in it nonsense.  
This is the problem, partisan blinders.  
Hold your party to the same standard you hold the other side and they wilt quickly.   Plenty of blame and failure to go around these days.  Just because Trump is an asshole doesn't justify the Dems lack of action or effort.
At least not to me.    

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Murder by illegal immigrants is 100% preventable. This doesn't seem relevant as he didn't say all immigrants are murderers. He focused that portion towards MS-13. No matter what anyone does, people will still be filled with hate and kill their fellow human beings. 

This is the part of these arguments ill never understand.  There is a giant different between immigrants, and illegal/undocumented/whateverthefuckingPCwordofthemonthis immigrants. 

5 hours ago, yvangelfan said:

What grade do you give him, Mr Teacher?

B-

he loses points for clapping for himself and for clapping into the mic. he's also not a particularly good speaker as far his delivery goes. i'm glad he stuck to the script and didn't wander off on tangents like he did during the campaign. that would not have played well with anyone for this particular speech.

2 hours ago, Rico said:

I'm just pointing out that we greatly benefit from the cheap labor.

we all agree since no one wants to pay $12 for a tomato.

my issue is how can we create a legal process for this to happen so that they stop sneaking in illegally and, in many cases, being a burden to the system? i don't think it should take 12 years to become a citizen, but i'm greatly troubled by all of the 'dreamers' who keep clamoring for more and more benefits/rights without ever mentioning a desire to become citizens. 

You know what would stop them from entering illegally? If they didn't have anything to gain by doing so. Somebody is hiring them. Somebody is taking care of them better than their native country is or they wouldn't come. If you don't want the weed to grow back you don't just cut it down. You remove the root

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

You know what would stop them from entering illegally? If they didn't have anything to gain by doing so. Somebody is hiring them. Somebody is taking care of them better than their native country is or they wouldn't come. If you don't want the weed to grow back you don't just cut it down. You remove the root

It's ironic that the good majority of those that are against the illegal immigrants taking the low skill jobs are the same ones that would hire them in a heartbeat if they were offering cheap housecleaning/gardening work.