• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

State of The Union address

13 hours ago, red321 said:

Because he’s either trolling or doesn’t understand statistical trends. African American unemployment rate has been trending down significantly since mid 2011. There has been no significant change in that trend since Trump took office. 

So what you're saying is, Trump kept the trend going in the right direction instead of reversing it, and ultimately it reached a record low.

I thought I was told that Trump would ruin the lives of anyone who isn't white? Shouldn't the record low black unemployment rate be celebrated by black folks?

6 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

So what you're saying is, Trump kept the trend going in the right direction instead of reversing it, and ultimately it reached a record low.

I thought I was told that Trump would ruin the lives of anyone who isn't white? Shouldn't the record low black unemployment rate be celebrated by black folks?

6 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

red321 said: Because he’s either trolling or doesn’t understand statistical trends. 

I see you personally went with option c - All of the Above

54 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

That was my question. It seems they do not want to even talk about it since a Republican is sitting in the White House. It's not even getting much press either. 

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Yes sir. 

I remember that guy.  Learning baseball from a Canuck, eh?  Some decent drills for the little kids though for sure.  You didn't buy the videos and planners and stuff did you?  Hopefully someone from your league already made copies.  I might be able to dig around and see if I have any of it still if you want.  Been a few years though.

2 minutes ago, Biergott said:

I remember that guy.  Learning baseball from a Canuck, eh?  Some decent drills for the little kids though for sure.  You didn't buy the videos and planners and stuff did you?  Hopefully someone from your league already made copies.  I might be able to dig around and see if I have any of it still if you want.  Been a few years though.

Nah I didn't buy anything. I didn't do shit with the T-Ballers last year. In Coach Pitch I want to make things a lot more structured. It was good to go. 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I would assume the congressional black caucus would. They actually looked pissed. It just seemed odd to me even though they are in a different party

screen%20shot%202018-01-30%20at%20115549

If you had singled out the caucus in the beginning it wouldn’t be quite as curious to me but still makes it seem as though previously employed blacks should be happier about this than anyone else. I don’t follow that logic 

There is nothing Trump can say on any stage that Dems will not fight or jeer, he could literally say water was wet and they would argue it as racist or sexist somehow.  

I'm incredibly disappointed in Dems right now for legitimately checking out of their responsibilities and doing next to nothing since Trump was elected.   They don't attend, they wont talk with him, they make no effort to reach any compromise, they are giving him free reign for no reason other than hoping he falls on his face to give them something to bitch about.   They are collecting a pay check in absentia.  

In a time when i want them to step up and show me they care about something more than identity politics they have proven the opposite is true.   In a time when we need badly to focus on issues that unify and affect us all they have proven to me that the only issues they care about is black v white, male v female, and gay vs straight, the rest is literally irrelevant to them which is why they lost my support in recent years.   Now that doesnt mean the Reps get it, they dont.  I may be straight and white but im not wealthy so i dont count to them etiher.   WE are so very badly in need of a viable third party. 

We cannot continue like this, we have to come together as Amercans first over party, race, sex, etc... to solve real problems that affect us all.. economy (non wall street), infrastructure, education, and a ton of other things that noone freaking cares about any more.  Most people don't seem to have any interest in any of that over their personal agendas.  

2 hours ago, Jason said:

I would assume the congressional black caucus would. They actually looked pissed. It just seemed odd to me even though they are in a different party

screen%20shot%202018-01-30%20at%20115549

I find it strange that the blacks would rather sit with themselves then mingle with the rest of congress.