• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bill Hall? X-Factor?

Bronson

What are your guy's thoughts on Bill Hall? I think he was a very valuable pickup. Pretty good hitter with some pop and can play pretty much any position besides Pitcher and Catcher.

And with all these interleague games coming up, he could turn out to be a very valuable late inning pinch hitter. The only problem is finding a spot for him.

I like that he is #0 and....

Hall (along with former teammates J. J. HardyJeff Suppan, and Chris Capuano appeared in an episode of CBS' soap opera The Young and the Restless. He served as a special playoff analyst on ESPN's Cold Pizza following the 2006 season. He is also an accomplished tubist.

lol. thats awesome..if he makes the team i say he should also do the national anthem

I like his pop, but MS is gonna want a legit middle infielder and with Vernon and a backup catcher, that leaves one spot so it's unlikely that he makes it. 

Obviously it's going to come down to how they feel about his bat, but I think the fact that he's the only guy in the bench competition who can play some INF(even if that's only 2B, 3B and possibly 1B) along with some OF if needed gives him a little something there with the makeup of the roster. 

I'm not sure carrying another pure outfielder in addition to Vernon(who is already behind a couple guys) makes a lot of sense, and I really don't think carrying 2 of the backup SS guys(Romine/Field/Harris/Rodriguez) does either.