• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

#Oprah2020

2 hours ago, tennischmp said:

Not a bigot, racist, xenophobe, homophobe, misogynist, doesn't have 10+ accusations of sexual harassment, much more likable personality, not a complete piece of shit. 

And I don't think Oprah will have the populist message like Trump did. 

Only way they are alike is that they are both non politicians and tv stars

Not a bigot racist- maybe

xenophobe -  maybe

homophobe - well she's gay, so...

misogynist - well she's a chick, so ...

doesn't have 10+ accusations of sexual harassment - yet

much more likable personality -  umm, ok

not a complete piece of shit - wrong

Only way they are alike is that they are both non politicians and tv stars - and a narcissist billionaire

2 hours ago, nate said:

It was 2013 and she didn't say they should die off, she said racism wont die off until the old white people die off.  Still not a great message but it makes more sense.

Great message. Because only old white people are racist and hate mongers that want their oposition six feet under.

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

Not a bigot racist- maybe

xenophobe -  maybe

homophobe - well she's gay, so...

misogynist - well she's a chick, so ...

doesn't have 10+ accusations of sexual harassment - yet

much more likable personality -  umm, ok

not a complete piece of shit - wrong

Only way they are alike is that they are both non politicians and tv stars - and a narcissist billionaire

This is super offensive to Stedmond 

1 hour ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Oprah isn't running, just more hype, someone gave a speech.  Plus she is already Queen why would you want to be POTUS.  It's a demotion. 

And who said she is gay?  She isn't gay she is bi.  I'm bisexual.  Every time I say to my wife hey baby, she says bye. 

The first line of this post reads more like a prayer for intervention than a statement.

Good luck, Kurt.  I hope you're right.

one issue that she'll have to confront - she's an unmarried woman living with a man. there are an awful lot of people who see that as a sin, and at a time when the religious right is alive and well, that'll be a hurdle for her should she choose to run.