• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

#Oprah2020

19 minutes ago, nate said:

Americans seriously deserve this, we are so obsessed with big media personalities.

Anyway, everyone was so enthralled with her speech but they forget she is responsible for bringing us Dr Phil, Dr Oz, the secret, and a bunch of other bullshit science.

Absolutely.

Don't forget she got hoaxed by that fake book "A Million Little Pieces"

The sheer hypocrisy of this is truly staggering, but thats the way of things in Wash today.  

The funny part is what voting block does she give them that Hillary didnt?  Oprah isnt going to suddenly get them the middle America second amendment vote or the working class white males. 

This is exactly what the Dems do not need IMO, another liberal extremist.  What they need is a more moderate younger option.  They need someone fresh, a new voice, new blood, and less extreme agendas to reach to middle ground, otherwise its just more of the same old bullshit   But they arent interested in that, clearly, and still haven't recognized their own failures. 

2 hours ago, floplag said:

The funny part is what voting block does she give them that Hillary didnt?  

The anti-Clinton non-dogmatic conservatives who begrudgingly voted from Trump because they hate the Clintons THAT much.  Seemed to be a pretty sizable population.

16 minutes ago, Tank said:

non politician

tv star

populist message that resounds with the masses.

what am i missing?

Not a bigot, racist, xenophobe, homophobe, misogynist, doesn't have 10+ accusations of sexual harassment, much more likable personality, not a complete piece of shit. 

And I don't think Oprah will have the populist message like Trump did. 

Only way they are alike is that they are both non politicians and tv stars

4 hours ago, nate said:

Americans seriously deserve this, we are so obsessed with big media personalities.

Anyway, everyone was so enthralled with her speech but they forget she is responsible for bringing us Dr Phil, Dr Oz, the secret, and a bunch of other bullshit science.

I don't follow Oprah at all. What is "the secret"?

8 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

She said "old white people should die off" last year.  That might seem kind of leftist (same as racist).

I would post it here, but my MacBook Pro is fighting me.

It was 2013 and she didn't say they should die off, she said racism wont die off until the old white people die off.  Still not a great message but it makes more sense.

Byrne re-introduces a pseudo-scientific notion originally popularized by persons such as Madame Blavatsky and Norman Vincent Peale, which suggests that thinking about certain things will make them appear in one's life. Byrne provides alleged examples of historical persons who have achieved this. Byrne cites a three-step process to achieve this: ask, believe, and receive.[5] This is based on a quotation from the Bible's Matthew 21:22: "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."

2 minutes ago, nate said:

It was 2013 and she didn't say they should die off, she said racism wont die off until the old white people die off.  Still not a great message but it makes more sense.

It only makes sense if you think old white people are racists, . I get that people are sick of EVERYBODY by time they get old, but I don't know about being racist.

36 minutes ago, nate said:

Byrne re-introduces a pseudo-scientific notion originally popularized by persons such as Madame Blavatsky and Norman Vincent Peale, which suggests that thinking about certain things will make them appear in one's life. Byrne provides alleged examples of historical persons who have achieved this. Byrne cites a three-step process to achieve this: ask, believe, and receive.[5] This is based on a quotation from the Bible's Matthew 21:22: "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."

Not any more stupid than praying to receive.

9 minutes ago, nate said:

I think you will find that the largest existing racist population is comprised of old white men in the south where segregation lingered the longest.

Because all their wives are secretly supporting the NAACP with their bake sales?