Sign in to follow this  
Spirit

What's a better outcome today for the Dems?

What's a better outcome today for the libs?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What's a better outcome today for the libs?

• Roy Moore wins?
    • Doug Jones wins?

8 hours ago, Rico said:

25289211_379074269202530_5368342812026613108_n.jpg.34c009786e690c682a5701d5ae84d1b3.jpg

White people are going to white people but I'd love to heard from one of the 6% AAM.  What did Moore bring to the table that made them go "yep, that's who I'm going to vote for."?

50 minutes ago, Thomas said:

White people are going to white people but I'd love to heard from one of the 6% AAM.  What did Moore bring to the table that made them go "yep, that's who I'm going to vote for."?

There are some military bases there plus quite a few gay hating black men who could be convinced that the stinkin lib would make them all turn queer

Edited by arch stanton

2 hours ago, Thomas said:

Maybe they got the two very white-sounding names mixed up. Honestly, it doesn't get more Caucasian than "Roy Moore" and "Doug Jones."

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Maybe they got the two very white-sounding names mixed up. Honestly, it doesn't get more Caucasian than "Roy Moore" and "Doug Jones."

Well that and just going by their pictures I'm not having either watching my kids.

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

billy bob thornton

bubba watson

17 hours ago, Puget Sound Angel said:

Who but Roy Moore, Steve Bannon and Donald Trump could lose to a Democrat in Alabama?

Only one of those lost to a Democrat in Alabama

8 hours ago, Puget Sound Angel said:

And Bannon and Trump support for Moore leads to a major humiliation for those two clowns.

I'm sure they lost sleep over it.