• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Wearing Jersey's/Shirts of Athletes

m0nkey

This thread reminds me of when I go to Chiefs games. Tailgating you see the usual stars or rookie jerseys, but there is always some dudes meandering around in John Alt jersey or some o-line dude from the 90’s. Kind of dope actually. 

Somewhere online is a website about jersey fouls - these are hockey jerseys that fans have done horrible things to, like having a Gretzky San Jose jersey, or combining a Rangers and Islanders jersey, and so on. Some pretty awful abominations, as well as some hilarious ones.

22 hours ago, Tank said:

Somewhere online is a website about jersey fouls - these are hockey jerseys that fans have done horrible things to, like having a Gretzky San Jose jersey, or combining a Rangers and Islanders jersey, and so on. Some pretty awful abominations, as well as some hilarious ones.

Reminds me of the middle-aged white woman I used to see at Angel games with a Raul Mondesi Angels jersey. That was after the Angels had Mondesi for a total of 2 weeks.