• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Wearing Jersey's/Shirts of Athletes

m0nkey

On 12/1/2017 at 12:04 PM, yk9001 said:

nice, thanks for finding that sight. the pictures aren't loading for me on that page or any other page. i'll try my computer at work and see if it's any different.

thanks again.

2 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Tank is kind of a high maintenance friend.

my personal assistant if going to fire off a nasty reply when she reads this tomorrow. at least she will if my agent and PR person think it's in my best interests to do so.

• 3 years later...
On 11/30/2017 at 5:24 PM, Taylor said:

I think it's worse when someone puts their own last name on the back of a team's jersey.

I saw a guy at a Golden Knights playoff game against Minnesota who was wearing a jersey with his own name on the back. Pretentiously, he also had a team captain's C on the front of it.

9 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I saw a guy at a Golden Knights playoff game against Minnesota who was wearing a jersey with his own name on the back. Pretentiously, he also had a team captain's C on the front of it.

How do you know it was his name on the jersey?

On 6/5/2021 at 4:29 PM, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Was only one side tucked in?

On 6/5/2021 at 2:11 PM, Jason said:

What’s harder to believe is the jersey fits me after 14 years. 

Nice.

I have an old ass Kobe #8 jersey that I wore a couple weeks ago for an office that was from the finals in 2004. I thought the same thing about it still fitting.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Nice.

I have an old ass Kobe #8 jersey that I wore a couple weeks ago for an office that was from the finals in 2004. I thought the same thing about it still fitting.

You have an office from 2004?