• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bakersfield Cops in Hot Water

So what did he do wrong?  If CHP, Bakersfield PD, and the Canine unit were there, he probably wasn't pissing in the street.  I think there is a lot to this story not told.  And people are pissed off, because the Police did what they were supposed to do, and gathered evidence, instead of allowing them to post it on youtube and sell the video, more than likely altering the video in the process.  

So what did he do wrong?  If CHP, Bakersfield PD, and the Canine unit were there, he probably wasn't pissing in the street.  I think there is a lot to this story not told.  And people are pissed off, because the Police did what they were supposed to do, and gathered evidence, instead of allowing them to post it on youtube and sell the video, more than likely altering the video in the process.  

"According to information released earlier, seven sheriff’s deputies, two CHP officers and a police dog were at the scene."

That many people for one guy?  Yeah, I think there is a lot to this story that isn't told, too.  Why is it taking so long to investigate this and release the videos?  

So they beat him to death, then waited 10 hours outside of witnesses houses to confiscate the recorded video.

Now one of the videos on the cell phone is missing. *shocking*

http://www.bakersfieldcalifornian.com/local/x1891154115/Sheriff-requests-FBI-inquiry-into-in-custody-death

Of course it's missing. 

Is there a police force out there that isn't inherently corrupt to the core?

I don't even understand how it goes so far that you actually beat someone to death, especially when there's that many of you.  At a point when they go down I would think they can be handcuffed and that's that.  I understand if he was resisting arrest, the cops used force and one hit was just a freak hit that does it.   That said if witnesses say they were flat out beating him while he's down on the ground not fighting back that's just mob mentality which is the last thing cops should ever prescribe to.  Horrible story.   

"According to information released earlier, seven sheriff’s deputies, two CHP officers and a police dog were at the scene."

That many people for one guy? 

A white guy, no less