• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

FCC Giveaways

So in practical terms, I wonder we're all going to be screwed by this.

i also wonder if states are going to follow through with lawsuits to restore net neutrality. There are rumors that several states are headed to court over this.

Now introducing the Comcast/AT&T/Charter/etc AngelsWin Package:

Just 10.99 a month to read up to 30 threads and make up to 75 comments

Or, we'll give a great deal on the AngelsWin Premium Package! Read up to 100 threads and make up to 400 comments for just 59.99 a month! And if you call this number and sign up in the next 24 hours, we'll give you a 75 cent discount on the first month! It's a great deal so you don't want to miss it!

1 hour ago, AngelsFaninGA said:

Now introducing the Comcast/AT&T/Charter/etc AngelsWin Package:

Just 10.99 a month to read up to 30 threads and make up to 75 comments

Or, we'll give a great deal on the AngelsWin Premium Package! Read up to 100 threads and make up to 400 comments for just 59.99 a month! And if you call this number and sign up in the next 24 hours, we'll give you a 75 cent discount on the first month! It's a great deal so you don't want to miss it!

Thanks for selling out, Chuck!

22 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Don’t worry, the market will sort everything out. 

I might believe that if the same major corporations didn't also own the infrastructure necessary to provide broadband internet service. It isn't as if upstarts can just spring up and challenge Cox, Comcast and the rest.

11 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I might believe that if the same major corporations didn't also own the infrastructure necessary to provide broadband internet service. It isn't as if upstarts can just spring up and challenge Cox, Comcast and the rest.

I think you missed the sarcasm tag

On 12/16/2017 at 12:50 AM, Vegas Halo Fan said:

In a lot of densely populated areas it wouldn't be that hard to provide a competitive alternative but in many locations attempts to do so have been shut down due to governmental interference. You can make an argument that internet service providers constitute a natural monopoly.  That being allowed to be a monopoly in highly populated areas is counterbalanced by providing service in unprofitable low-density locations. That it serves society's needs better to have a few companies instead of many. But what cannot be argued is that this industry is anything remotely free market. So currently these companies have the privilege of being a monopoly without an appropriate amount of the cost associated with being one.

On 12/14/2017 at 10:57 PM, Tank said:

So in practical terms, I wonder we're all going to be screwed by this.

i also wonder if states are going to follow through with lawsuits to restore net neutrality. There are rumors that several states are headed to court over this.

I have a hard time believing the feds cannot make and win an argument that the internet constitutes interstate Commerce and that they would have ultimate jurisdiction over every aspect of such.

3 minutes ago, Thomas said:

I have a hard time believing the feds cannot make and win an argument that the internet constitutes interstate Commerce and that they would have ultimate jurisdiction over every aspect of such.

i saw something on FB about washington state about to file suit over it. you're point is correct, but this will be interesting to watch.

3 hours ago, Thomas said:

In gaming you often have characters with different ability scores, often including charisma. I used to wonder what someone with a 1 in charisma would be like in real life. Ted Cruz is that person.

Is there a category for most punchable face and does it allow a rating of more than 10?