• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

FCC Giveaways

30 minutes ago, Glen said:

Johnson. Being in CA my vote for president didn't matter. If it would have, I'd have voted for Hillary.

You said before you wrote in your own name.  Were you not telling the truth before or are you not telling the truth now?

2 hours ago, Thomas said:

That I wish those left who are reacting to the right's bad actions by alienating their opposition would realize they are only helping the right in these endeavors. It seems a small request yet clearly not.

Are we supposed to ignore the part where 650k people in Alabama voted to elect a racist pedophile or maybe call them out on it?  Just cause he lost doesn't mean that is not pathetic.  Those people call themselves patriotic but they are so unamerican it hurts.  That is a larger representation of the GOP than whatever fantasy you portray them as.

I do not understand how anyone can argue that Republicans are better than Democrats right now.

Edited by nate

1 minute ago, nate said:

Are we supposed to ignore the part where 460k people in Alabama voted to elect a racist pedophile or maybe call them out on it?

I do not understand how anyone can argue that Republicans are better than Democrats right now.

I take it you in no way actually read what I wrote.

Just now, nate said:

You have said it plenty of times that by calling Republicans redneck racists is only helping them.  The truth shouldn't be prohibitive.

Is there anything besides self gratification that you can justify this political strategy? Is there a single example outside of politics where using shame is an effective means of changing minds? And no your mom doesn't count because she shoved you out and you owe her.

8 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Is there anything besides self gratification that you can justify this political strategy? Is there a single example outside of politics where using shame is an effective means of changing minds? And no your mom doesn't count because she shoved you out and you owe her.

Ask all the women who have been raped and are just now coming out about what staying quiet about it did for them.

2 hours ago, Thomas said:

That I wish those left who are reacting to the right's bad actions by alienating their opposition would realize they are only helping the right in these endeavors. It seems a small request yet clearly not.

They are alienated by the truth

7 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Explain to me exactly the point you made here.

That I think it is wrong to keep quiet and that instead of saying the left is helping the right with this I wish that the right would call out the racist homophobes in their party instead of sitting quietly or just defending them.

Just now, nate said:

That I think it is wrong to keep quiet and that instead of saying the left is helping the right with this I wish that the right would call out the racist homophobes in their party instead of sitting quietly or just defending them.

Wanted to verify your position. You keep creating this false dichotomy. Either blunt truth or quiet. Is this really a binary choice? Very specific two-part question. Do you think anger and  persuasion are the only means of changing minds and if it is not the only method is it the most effective method?

6 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Honestly, it is like they don't give one rats ass what the people want.  This was overwhelmingly unpopular and they still did it.

Disgusting.

Screw you Trump.

But haven't you heard? Trump has nothing to do with this because he is ignorant about net neutrality. Just ask @Make Angels Great Again.