• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

FCC Giveaways

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Well I feel better now. 

Bush didn't really understand the consequences of the Iraq war..so you know...

Obama didn't realize the consequences of implementing his health care act....so oops.

I don't expect a president to be perfect, that wouldn't be fair. However, I expect them to know about policies and appointments they are implementing and potential consequences, good or bad, before doing so. 

Having said that, I don't buy "he doesn't understand" line. He knows exactly what he's doing. 

So you're either trolling or Trump had a university he'd like you to attend. 

I don't know why it's so hard to understand this...how many people do you talk to about net neutrality actually understand it? Do you really think politicians care enough to take the time to fully understand every issue?

And by the way, Ajit Pai was already a big wig in the FCC before becoming chair. I'm not totally convinced that Trump by himself hand picked the guy to be chairman.

7 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I don't know why it's so hard to understand this...how many people do you talk to about net neutrality actually understand it? Do you really think politicians care enough to take the time to fully understand every issue?

And by the way, Ajit Pai was already a big wig in the FCC before becoming chair. I'm not totally convinced that Trump by himself hand picked the guy to be chairman.

So you admit that Trump is unqualified for his job, and that he's made poor decisions out of ignorance that will have drastic negative consequences.

18 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Sigh.

You're not understanding. They probably wanted to repeal net neutrality, sure. Trump probably has no idea what net neutrality actually means though, and the consequences of removing it.

The reason I say that is because it should be plain as day to anyone with a sense of logic that Trump repealing net neutrality can only hurt Trump.

Trump cares about maximizing corporate profit. Period.

13 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Trump cares about maximizing corporate profit. Period.

Trump only cares Trump.  So clearly this directly benefits him though I'm unsure the direct connection.  Perhaps it's enough that it throws Republicans a bone and helps stock prices. For those behind this corporate profit is only an incidental benefit compared to the authoritative mechanisms it allows. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mark68 said:

This is probably what it will look like after the end of net neutrality:

https://www.theverge.com/2017/11/22/16691506/portugal-meo-internet-packages-net-neutrality-ajit-pai-plan

I don't know anyone who wants this shit, except our corporate overlords. This is exactly what Citizens United got us.

Too bad Trump is ignorant on the topic and can't do anything to stop this. Right, @Make Angels Great Again?

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Glen said:

And net neutrality is gone.

Both parties are the same.

Left, resigned to their fate, responds with mockery and hatred, as trying has lost its taste.
Both sides are the same

/so why we can't have nice things

3 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

The fact that they even pretend to care about what the public thinks is laughable.

They aren't pretending. But repeatedly stating the bold face lies with authority, undeniable propaganda, unquestionably works over time. Certainly not a laughing matter.

6 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Left, resigned to their fate, responds with mockery and hatred, as trying has lost its taste.
Both sides are the same

/so why we can't have nice things

FCC just repealed net neutrality. When CA Legislature reconvenes in January, I‘ll introduce a bill to adopt net neutrality as a requirement in CA. If FCC won’t protect free/open internet, we will. #NetNeutrality is key to protecting our democracy, esp in this authoritarian age. https://t.co/tQPqoaqJVW

You were saying?

1 minute ago, Glen said:

You were saying?

That I wish those left who are reacting to the right's bad actions by alienating their opposition would realize they are only helping the right in these endeavors. It seems a small request yet clearly not.