• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spotify Playlists..

Chuck

Let's use this thread for sharing some good Spotify playlists, recommendations, etc. whether they're your own or someone else's.  

Here's a playlist I put together of mostly alt-80s music, but some 90's, new stuff and real old stuff. 

39 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Hmmm, I can generally find a good one already for a specific producer or music type.

i have a few, but it’s dependent on what someone likes. I have many hip hop ones (even based on coast or style), I guess the kids call it “edm”, post hardcore, all acoustic, and a shit load of jazz.

Feel free to share them here so I can check out some of your favorites. 

1 hour ago, red321 said:

How does Spotify compare to Amazon music? Going to be honest...never used Spotify since Amazon music is a pretty good deal if you are already invested in the Amazon "system" via prime

I have had both and Spotify is much MUCH better. 

30 minutes ago, red321 said:

how is it better?

While Amazon Music is pretty close in comparison the one difference between the two is that Spotify Premium is the best service for music discovery. This is an important to consider if you’re the type of person that appreciates finding new music and artists. Amazon & Apple Music have nowhere near the amount of new music from local bands or from around the world that Spotify has. 

19 hours ago, red321 said:

How does Spotify compare to Amazon music? Going to be honest...never used Spotify since Amazon music is a pretty good deal if you are already invested in the Amazon "system" via prime

I'm the opposite, I have been using Spotify for probably 10 years or whenever it came out, but just got amazon prime.

any tips on how to use?

6 hours ago, Brandon said:

sweet. here's an acoustic playlist I created many years ago.

Awesome! I'll check it out.

Did you know that if you click on a song on here (in this thread) and you're logged into Spotify and connected to a Bluetooth speaker that it will play whatever song you clicked on within the embedded playlist? Pretty cool.

3 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Awesome! I'll check it out.

Did you know that if you click on a song on here (in this thread) and you're logged into Spotify and connected to a Bluetooth speaker that it will play whatever song you clicked on within the embedded playlist? Pretty cool.

Yeah, I thought that was badass. I was messing around with your playlist earlier and thought it was dope that it was playing on here. Your first playlist has some classics I haven't heard for a while.

14 hours ago, Brandon said:

Yeah, I thought that was badass. I was messing around with your playlist earlier and thought it was dope that it was playing on here. Your first playlist has some classics I haven't heard for a while.

Yeah the only thing about the embedded playlists is it only gives you the first 200 songs. I believe i have somewhere close to a thousand songs on this playlist. :)