• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Saudi Arabia

Lebanon is a popular tourist destination from Saudi and winter break is approaching. I wonder if they’re trying to kill two birds with one stone by dampening their tourist economy while not giving enough time to make new plans so they stay in country to spend their riyals. 

Beyond that it looks like they’re preparing to take on all the Iran allies in the region. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them open the taps up again and let the prices tank

48 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

That would suck

Cheaper gas would suck?  Come on MT.  Throw us Calolfornians a bone.  We need the gas prices to plummet, so that the politicians in our state can seize the opportunity to raise taxes some more, and hope nobody notices till it's too late.

12 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Cheaper gas would suck?  Come on MT.  Throw us Calolfornians a bone.  We need the gas prices to plummet, so that the politicians in our state can seize the opportunity to raise taxes some more, and hope nobody notices till it's too late.

It would suck for me and my employees.  

Big net cast in corruption probe, over 200 people arrested. This is another big purge of government officials. Some of which have ties with the current king.

Sheikh Saud al-Mojeb said investigations by the newly-formed supreme anti-corruption committee, which is headed by 32-year-old Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman, were "progressing very quickly".

He announced that 208 individuals had been called in for questioning so far, and that seven of them had been released without charge.

"The potential scale of corrupt practices which have been uncovered is very large," the attorney general said. "Based on our investigations over the past three years, we estimate that at least $100bn has been misused through systematic corruption and embezzlement over several decades."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41932490

• 2 weeks later...

You know I actually work in Saudi and spend half my time there. Any local I’ve talked to has a hard time believing MBS can get away with treating other royals that way. In the long run he needs them if his big dreams are going to become reality. 

Bahrain exists as a kind of Las Vegas of the GCC. What goes here stays here

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Sana’a is the Houthi stronghold and the north is the seat of their power. Once Saleh flipped sides it badly weakened the Houthi position and put the city in play for the opposition led by Hadi, who is in exile in Riyadh. 

could this lead to a civil war possibly?