• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Converted Garage/Man Cave

Lhalo

41 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

@Stradling That bat flag thing is really cool.  But all your clocks are on the wrong time.  

Yes, and only one is wrong on purpose.  The top clock is set at 8:28, which is the time of the final out of game 7.  The other two, I am lazy and haven’t change the batteries in them.  

1 minute ago, yk9001 said:

Sweet, @Stradling . The dual flat screen, set up, I've never seen it on a bookcase like that.  How big are those?

wow.  That's dedication.

They’re both 60 inch Samsung.  My brother loves football, so I got that set up for him.  The house had the great built in when we bought it, I just had it modified to fit the TVs.  Since the TVs are identical it’s created other problems with the remotes and volume and power buttons.  The volume i just use a sound bar on one.  

19 minutes ago, calscuf said:

If I can make one recommendation it's to get a projector.  I hardly ever watch tv on a house tv anymore.  Mine cost about $600 and another $100 or so for the screen.  I put a sound bar behind the screen and the whole thing is pretty awesome.

We've been using a projector outside, we'll light up some firewood in the fire pit and watch a movie outdoors.

Neighbors on a walk really enjoyed your last movie selection calscuf...thanks for the suggestion