Sign in to follow this  
calscuf

#metoo

On October 26, 2017 at 1:50 PM, UndertheHalo said:

There is a vast amount of data that you can easily explore yourself.   If you want to imagine that there’s no such thing as white privilege that’s your prerogative.  

Damn, just how white is this site ?    Not one reference . . . 

image.gif

7 hours ago, red321 said:

I’ve always said...if it looks like a goat, smells like a goat, and sounds like a goat, you can put any wig on it you want...you’re still fucking a goat

How many times have you said that?

This Kevin Spacey thing is spectacular.  

I'm wondering, as guys, if Kevin Spacey tried to dry hump you when you were 14, do you think you'd be permanently traumatized?

I suppose I'm curious about the motivation for disclosing this at this point.

15 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I'm wondering, as guys, if Kevin Spacey tried to dry hump you when you were 14, do you think you'd be permanently traumatized?

Depends. Would he be yelling at me during the act in the way overacting Lex Luthor style?

49 minutes ago, calscuf said:

This Kevin Spacey thing is spectacular.  

I suppose I'm curious about the motivation for disclosing this at this point.

easy - the climate for outing the bullies in hollywood is ripe for those who have accusations to make. there's a lot of support right now so it's safe to come forward.

40 minutes ago, Rico said:

Netflix has pulled the plug on House of Cards.

Netflix Cancels ‘House Of Cards’, Says It’s “Deeply Troubled” Over Kevin Spacey Claims

Sounds like it will be after this season.  Which is actually a good time to pull the plug on the show.  The ending of it's last season was kind of reaching.

The gays are super pissed off.  

Apparently Spacey is perpetuating a myth about homosexual males that they have a "lower age cutoff" as acceptable to hook up with.

For me this is odd, because I was never aware of this "lie" about their culture until I worked at a restaurant in my twenties with a few gay guys who all told me about their first sexual experiences as early teen boys with guys much older.  Now I'm confused. All three guys I remember were Hispanic, so maybe this inappropriate contact was more about that culture instead of the general gay culture.  They all seemed to be fine with it and told me it was normal.  Had it not been for these guys telling me these stories, I would have never thought this was something that was 'allegedly' usual.  

Gays sure seem to be as crazy upset about this as Asians are if you mention the driving thing.  Which makes me kind of suspicious. 

Back in the nineties I worked with a woman who was doing theatre work and was cast with Spacey. She said he was really creepy and the name fit. She also thought he was gay but I thought that was probably because he wouldn't hit on her. 

Turns out.