Sign in to follow this  
calscuf

#metoo

8 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

I've had a pretty nice life as a college educated Asian American. You're all telling me life can be better if I was white?

Asians.... Another fucking culture that prioritizes family and education. 

14 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

I've had a pretty nice life as a college educated Asian American. You're all telling me life can be better if I was white?

Something, something wiener.  Something, something body hair.

Something something, but math.

I'm becoming weary of this.

49 minutes ago, Rico said:

What makes you think I would let you anywhere near my Katy?

because i'm bigger than you and i'll go wherever i darn well feel like going.

21 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

church potlucks, dude! and we can even install our own lawn sprinklers!

we also have a secret handshake (it's far less cool than what black guys do, but it works for us). i hope i haven't said too much.

46 minutes ago, Rico said:

It's unwanted touching of a females private area.  Whatever you want to call it, he shouldn't be doing it.

this argument needs perspective.

i wonder how many men he's touched on the butt when his arm slipped. he's 93 and confined to a wheel chair. his arm strength/control is going to be decidedly less effective than that of any of us (Bruce excluded, because he's old). if he made a joke out of it happening, it may have been to cover up the fact that he's an old man, and not because he's an older version of havey weinstein trying to feel up every female that wants a picture. i think intent here is important.

if he was deliberately grabbing their asses, that is different than the frail arm of a 93 year old slipping while holding a pose for a picture. vastly different.

7 minutes ago, Tank said:

church potlucks, dude! and we can even install our own lawn sprinklers!

we also have a secret handshake (it's far less cool than what black guys do, but it works for us). i hope i haven't said too much.

You better watch out for Sir Brad and your private tour of the Pit of Misery

Dilly dilly

Just now, AngelsLongBall said:

You better watch out for Sir Brad and your private tour of the Pit of Misery

Dilly dilly

ha! the more i see that commercial the more i laugh.

dilly dilly!

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

So, the idea of white privalege doesn’t mean that a non white person cant have a nice life.  Or that there are not white people who have it rough.  Just to be clear. 

Then it isn't a big deal and we can allow nature to takes its course. 

36 minutes ago, Tank said:

this argument needs perspective.

i wonder how many men he's touched on the butt when his arm slipped. he's 93 and confined to a wheel chair. his arm strength/control is going to be decidedly less effective than that of any of us (Bruce excluded, because he's old). if he made a joke out of it happening, it may have been to cover up the fact that he's an old man, and not because he's an older version of havey weinstein trying to feel up every female that wants a picture. i think intent here is important.

if he was deliberately grabbing their asses, that is different than the frail arm of a 93 year old slipping while holding a pose for a picture. vastly different.

“We all circled around him and Barbara for a photo, and I was right next to him,” she says. “He reached his right hand around to my behind, and as we smiled for the photo he asked the group, ‘Do you want to know who my favorite magician is?’ As I felt his hand dig into my flesh, he said, ‘David Cop-a-Feel!’”

5 minutes ago, Rico said:

“We all circled around him and Barbara for a photo, and I was right next to him,” she says. “He reached his right hand around to my behind, and as we smiled for the photo he asked the group, ‘Do you want to know who my favorite magician is?’ As I felt his hand dig into my flesh, he said, ‘David Cop-a-Feel!’”

Damn, that's Tank's introduction to women at bars. I wonder if he picked that up at lunch with W back in '90? 

1 hour ago, Rico said:

That's gold! 

1 hour ago, Rico said:

That is a quote from the second woman to come forward.

which was not in the original story posted here.

well, that changes things a bit. if he's being a dirty old man, he's out of line and there's no excusing it.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Damn, that's Tank's introduction to women at bars. I wonder if he picked that up at lunch with W back in '90? 

i still use it at home to somewhat marginal success.