• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2017 World Series Thread

Blarg

Official 2017 World Series Thread  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team Wins It All?

• Astros
    • Dodgers

My goal has already been achieved. 

That said, I can only guess about a winner, because I don't watch Dodgers games, they don't show them on the television.

If they don't have time for me, I don't have time for them.

I hope for 7 games, because it's gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG off season.

Go Halos!

9 hours ago, Tank said:

Per Bill Shaikin:

parking at Dodger Stadium - $30 in advance, $50 at the gate.

Dicks.

If you're paying a few thousand a ticket, I guess 50 bucks is no big deal. That's one way of looking at it.

But yeah, they're raking it in. I understand the memorabilia in the store there is sold out. Isn't capitalism grand!

Went to Dicks sporting goods to pick up some sweats with leg zippers to fit over the walking boot. They had several fold out tables stacked with Dodgers t-shirts of various types down the center aisle. Racks of Dodger gear as well. Just about everyone in line had at least one in their basket.

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Went to Dicks sporting goods to pick up some sweats with leg zippers to fit over the walking boot. They had several fold out tables stacked with Dodgers t-shirts of various types down the center aisle. Racks of Dodger gear as well. Just about everyone in line had at least one in their basket.

All the bandwagon fans buying their first Dodgers gear!!!  How cute!!!

Adrian Gonzalez will be a no show at the World Series. Even though he has been on the disabled list for most of the season and not on the post season roster an invite was there for him to suit up and join the team on the field for the opening ceremonies. He declined.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/mlb/la-sp-dodgers-gonzalez-shaikin-20171023-story.html

28 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Adrian Gonzalez will be a no show at the World Series. Even though he has been on the disabled list for most of the season and not on the post season roster an invite was there for him to suit up and join the team on the field for the opening ceremonies. He declined.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/mlb/la-sp-dodgers-gonzalez-shaikin-20171023-story.html

With his bad back, veteran leadership, and with a clubhouse full of good young players, what spot in the lineup do you think AG would be hitting for Game 1 if Scioscia was the Dodgers manager?