• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pretty sure the administration had nothing to do this.

Anyone else find it odd that the IRS and/or administration couldn't identify the (apparent) fact that Left Wing groups were targeted too? 

Hmm...I don't imagine it was someone fishing for a potential scandal...Issa would never do that, right?

http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2013/06/25/19132220-stick-a-fork-in-the-irs-controversy-its-done?lite

So what's the explanation? I'll be eager to hear the response from the IG's office, but it's worth noting that J. Russell George has told lawmakers that his office launches probes at the request of members of Congress. In this case, House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) asked for a review of IRS actions related to conservative groups, so that's what the inspector general did.

In other words, we received a limited and incomplete analysis from the IG's office because Issa asked for a limited and incomplete analysis. The whole story wouldn't have created a "scandal," so it was preferable to keep the truth hidden for a long while.

Fair enough.  Infidelities only matter when someone is in a seat of authority (I guess). 

So, so we go with Blackmailer Harry Reid? 

I fully agree that corrupt congresscritters should be run out of office Geoff. Seems you would rather try and list them all out then discuss what Issa was doing in regards to this "scandal".

Here are some other Democrats who did (or were accused of doing) bad things as well...should we start a new thread?

Bill Jefferson down in Louisiana

Weiner posted his Weiner, can't forget about that one

Elliot Spitzer

Marrion Barry

Walter Rayford Tucker...he did some bad shit as well

Back on topic, while I certainly agree that Issa is doing all he can to turn over every rock looking for dirt ... I guess I'm the only one who finds it odd that the IRS and/or administration couldn't identify the (apparent) fact that Left Wing groups were targeted too?  Seems like this information would have come out much quick.  Like ... same day quicker.  Or at least same week.

Back on topic, while I certainly agree that Issa is doing all he can to turn over every rock looking for dirt ... I guess I'm the only one who finds it odd that the IRS and/or administration couldn't identify the (apparent) fact that Left Wing groups were targeted too?  Seems like this information would have come out much quick.  Like ... same day quicker.  Or at least same week.

In part because they were specifically asked to focus on "targeting" of conservative groups, or at a minimum the person doing the asking only cared about that aspect of it. Add in a dash of having some people testify behind closed doors and then refusing to release testimony...voila...you have the makings of a......giant ****ing turd?

Come on.  You don't honestly believe that.  With all the s**t the administration and the IRS was taking on this you're telling me they wouldn't have provided this information in one of the countless interviews or WH briefings where they were asked about this?

Come on.  You don't honestly believe that.  With all the s**t the administration and the IRS was taking on this you're telling me they wouldn't have provided this information in one of the countless interviews or WH briefings where they were asked about this?

The proof is out there Geoff...did you not bother to read the article I posted?

And maybe...just maybe...the whitehouse was telling the truth...they weren't directing the IRS and therefore were taken by surprise just like most people were when the handpicked results were first delivered.