• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
27 minutes ago, Jason said:

Scary thing is.  Imagine if schools were open.  He probably would have taken his beef into the hallways. 

Oh, and gangs, Wisconsin, Macy's.  Guys name must be B-Rad from Malibu.

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Scary thing is.  Imagine if schools were open.  He probably would have taken his beef into the hallways. 

Oh, and gangs, Wisconsin, Macy's.  Guys name must be B-Rad from Malibu.

Those kind of kids don’t go to school and it says he’s from Milwaukee and Hispanic so not quite Malibu 

Edited by Jason

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Jason said:

Smart 

It’s going to be hilarious when these bullshit gun buy backs get swamped with half-assed polymer guns that probably won’t even fire a full 10 round mag. There is money to be made in this new market. Maybe I should pickup a 3D printer and test the waters. 

51 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

It’s going to be hilarious when these bullshit gun buy backs get swamped with half-assed polymer guns that probably won’t even fire a full 10 round mag. There is money to be made in this new market. Maybe I should pickup a 3D printer and test the waters. 

Some of the 3D printed guns are becoming much more functional. With this technology, adding gun laws become obsolete. I know nothing about 3D printers other than being rather pricey. I’m sure they will come down significantly in price. They have to ban 3D printers and digital programs for them which then becomes a 1st amendment issue 

55 minutes ago, Jason said:

Some of the 3D printed guns are becoming much more functional. With this technology, adding gun laws become obsolete. I know nothing about 3D printers other than being rather pricey. I’m sure they will come down significantly in price. They have to ban 3D printers and digital programs for them which then becomes a 1st amendment issue 

I’ve read threads in other forums about it. It’s not difficult at all and you’re right about the quality improvement. 

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

The Founders definitely had 3D printing in mind when they drafted the Constitution.

I would imagine the idea of the internet and computers would have blown their mind. With that said, they weren’t stupid and expected technology to increase in the future. Just as we do today 

Edited by Jason