• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Las Vegas Shooting

Lhalo

5 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

That's what happens sometimes, when you have a loser lifelong criminal for a dad who probably thought he was another Clyde Barrow.

Still doesn't excuse ANY of this, but could have contributed to it.

I think i read the other brother is a turd, too. Sounds like the family has issues.

On 10/25/2017 at 9:10 PM, ten ocho recon scout said:

I think i read the other brother is a turd, too. Sounds like the family has issues.

That is a diplomatic way of putting it.

I used to do yard rounds with our institutional psychiatrist. After hearing some of the stories from inmates when he was taking social histories, it was little wonder that a lot of these guys wound up in prison. There are some genuinely screwed up families out there.

• 4 months later...
On 10/4/2017 at 12:24 PM, nando714 said:

https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=0a3_1507134521

room service receipt. 

The date has a “7” so I’m ASSUMING 9/27/17 but reports say he checked in the 28th. 

guest says “2”

hooker? Someone else  involved ? 

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/report-room-service-receipts-show-hotel-delivered-food-stephen-paddocks-suite-2-people/

8 hours ago, LHalo said:

Mandalay surveillance video timeline of Paddock put together by The NY Times.

Creepy AF. 

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/100000005794914/las-vegas-gunman-planned-massacre.html

Yep, that video pretty much answers all questions as to how got everything up there. It also shuts the door on the freaking irresponsible a holes that were indicating there was some sort of conspiracy because in the immediate aftermath the hotel stated he checked in later than he actually had due to having booked two rooms. 

Who knew that an in depth investigation of evidence using brain power and time would be better than a knee jerk reaction on the basis of a printed receipt?

3 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Yep, that video pretty much answers all questions as to how got everything up there. It also shuts the door on the freaking irresponsible a holes that were indicating there was some sort of conspiracy because in the immediate aftermath the hotel stated he checked in later than he actually had due to having booked two rooms. 

Who knew that an in depth investigation of evidence using brain power and time would be better than a knee jerk reaction on the basis of a printed receipt?

Nope, they'll say these videos were doctored and that the shooter is still alive.

8 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Go figure.

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

Nope, they'll say these videos were doctored and that the shooter is still alive.

Half Jew, half Grey. All Illuminati.