• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pit Bulls = Killers

I saw one terrier. You did look at the summary yes? Ages of victims are either very young or elderly.

Summary tables [edit]

The above list is summarized chronologically, by first by age group of victim, and then by dog category, in the summary tables below. You can help by ensuring that it is accurate and by keeping it up to date.

Next door neighbor has a pit-bull. Everytime I go out the side gate, the thing barks like it's going to eat me. Open up the garage door to work on the car? The thing barks like it's going to eat me. You'd think after a year or 2 it'd know my smell and shut the f*** up!

Couple months go by, what happens? They get another pit-bull!

Now I have 2 dogs barking at me every time I go out the side gate or want to do anything around the garage. I've mentioned several times that those dogs constantly barking every time you go out the side gate devalues this house by at least 10 grand. 

I'll let you guess the nationality of my neighbors. I can tell you one thing they're terrible dog owners.

Too many pit bull attacks to blame only or mostly the owners.

You do realize none of these news stories are the suburban family of four with a white picket fence and it's always someone from La Habra with a '89 Caprice parked in the front lawn.

Pitbulls are inherently aggressive just like some smaller breeds are inherently yappers. Both can be taught and trained. 

You do realize none of these news stories are the suburban family of four with a white picket fence and it's always someone from La Habra with a '89 Caprice parked in the front lawn.

Pitbulls are inherently aggressive just like some smaller breeds are inherently yappers. Both can be taught and trained.

Yeah, fair point.

They don't seem to own very many Labradors or Irish setters.

I would disagree that they are inherently bad or dangerous. They used to be known as nanny dogs because of how well they behaved and protected babies and young children. I have one that is the biggest pushover he doesn't care who is rough housing among the other dogs he is a passive lump of mush. Think Petey on the little rascals. Too much interbreeding and poor raising has turned an entire breed into an easy headline grabber. 

• 3 weeks later...

The dogs' owner has been charged with murder. Good.

The poor woman had between 150 and 200 puncture wounds. They tore her apart.

Neighbors say there are stray dogs all over the place, and people carry weapons now when they go out. What a place to live...

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-littlerock-dogs-attacks-20130531,0,7519503.story

• 3 weeks later...