• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Outdoors Thread

gotbeer

8 hours ago, Tank said:

i'm glad someone was able to grafiti that old stone building way up in the mountains. quality move.

Oh, the scumbags get far into the mountains.  I've seen graffiti 6 miles up, where no one really goes.  San Gabriel river is getting bad.  They tag every rock and tree they can find on the trail.   

15 hours ago, Redondo said:

Great pictures

That skunk is big!

Yeah, he was beautiful though.  It almost looked like he just came out of a groomer.  Of course the two ladies I ran into just before didn't like him as much.  Guess he was on the trail, and they approached.  And he turned around and gave the, do you really want to come close to me tail lift.  

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

What’s the story behind those bunker looking structures?

Not sure.  I took photos of the inside, and it wasn't much.  Just some handrails to climb.  Not very big either.  I would have fit in there comfortably, but not really big enough for 2.  

Alright latest video.  This was at the East Fork.  My regular hike to the Bridge.  Haven't been there in about a month, and man the river is low.  Like some parts may soon go underground low.  I've never seen it like that before.  It's also hot up there.  So hot that there was a heat related rescue, that's about halfway in the video.  

13 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

So I just learned that starting tomorrow, all national parks in Calolfornia will be closed till Sept 17.  

https://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/fseprd949149.pdf

I usually make a trip to the Eastern Sierra for a fishing trip every October but I'm not sure I will this year. last year they were closed up to the day before I went. 

• 2 weeks later...