• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Scioscia has lost his f'n mind

nate

The point is the bullpen has no resason to be trusted over a starter at this point, Scott Downs came in with a clean slate and nearly ****ed the game wide open for the Astros.

bullpen?  only downs has no reason to be trusted, he's blown 4 games already and almost blew number 5, yet scioscia still hasnt realized he sucks.  scioscia is too stuck in his ways to ever adjust.

Instead he trusted a pitcher that was clearly falling apart in a bad matchup...  That doesn't change anything.

No disrespect ... but guys like you need to STFU and stop questioning his every move. Trust me when I say that you/others got nothing on him when it comes down to baseball decisions.

No disrespect ... but guys like you need to STFU and stop questioning his every move. Trust me when I say that you/others got nothing on him when it comes down to baseball decisions.

Really? Choosing Mathis over Napoli was a good baseball decision before the 2011 season?

Scioscia lovers answer me this:

What would he have to do, or not do, for him to be fired in your opinion?

I guess I fall into this category so I will answer it. If the team continues to play uninspired baseball through the month of May, or if Dipoto feels that he has "lost" the team then I feel he should be reassigned within the organization.

Have you even read my posts lately? I am in favor of changing managers. I just think the hate has blinded people to reality. This team is a mess and it's not all Mikes fault.

agreed on both. Its time for a change, but sosh isn't 'THE' problem this year. Its a combo of a bunch of guys plaging below norms, and everything inconsistant.

I guess I fall into this category so I will answer it. If the team continues to play uninspired baseball through the month of May, or if Dipoto feels that he has "lost" the team then I feel he should be reassigned within the organization.

You don't feel he has "lost" the team yet? I think he clearly has. I've supported Sosh all the way up to May 1 of this year. Now, I believe it's time for change. Constant slow starts and consecutive seasons of not making playoffs are grounds for dismissal in my opinion. He's not 100% to blame and I have never suggested that. But you can't fire Pujols or Hamilton. Just like last year when Mickey was let go to shake things up, Sosh needs to go as well.

You don't feel he has "lost" the team yet? I think he clearly has. I've supported Sosh all the way up to May 1 of this year. Now, I believe it's time for change. Constant slow starts and consecutive seasons of not making playoffs are grounds for dismissal in my opinion. He's not 100% to blame and I have never suggested that. But you can't fire Pujols or Hamilton. Just like last year when Mickey was let go to shake things up, Sosh needs to go as well.

It would appear from the outside he has but who really knows. What I can tell you is that Dipoto would know and when he has decided that then I am fine with a change. I believe in chemistry and self accountability and to me there doesn't seem to be a lot of that from the players. This could very well be a very poorly constructed team and not as far as talent but as far as intangibles. Saying that Jerry could recognize that and he doesn't feel as though Mike is to blame.

Hey guys, you are not major league managers.  No one on this board is good enough to guide a team to a WS and multiple Division titles!

Your constant bit**** about every strategic or lack there of move of Scioscia is funny.

You can complain how he hasn't motivated the team.  How they haven't made it to the playoffs the last three years.  How he is guiding one of the worst teams in baseball.  However, your second guessing on strategic moves is laughable.

Hey guys, you are not major league managers.  No one on this board is good enough to guide a team to a WS and multiple Division titles!

Your constant bit**** about every strategic or lack there of move of Scioscia is funny.

You can complain how he hasn't motivated the team.  How they haven't made it to the playoffs the last three years.  How he is guiding one of the worst teams in baseball.  However, your second guessing on strategic moves is laughable.

I may not be a major league manager but I'm pretty sure if I was a manager, this team has a good chance of still being 12-22

I'm also not the POTUS. Does that mean I can't critique the job he does?

The problem is......a lot of people on this board want to put Sosh under a microscope after every friggen move he makes.

It is getting beyond ridiculous now. 

Instead of blaming him for anything and everything.......maybe look at the players for under performing.

I can only imagine if Scioscia would have been the one to make the mistake with pitchers last night instead of the Astros manager. This place would have gone APE SH**!!!!