• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Scioscia has lost his f'n mind

nate

always straddling the line, appropriate name for you.

nothing is ever scioscia's fault, hes perfect.

Have you even read my posts lately? I am in favor of changing managers. I just think the hate has blinded people to reality. This team is a mess and it's not all Mikes fault.

The fact that anyone should pitch around one single player in the Astros lineup is laughable. Regardless of the situation. They're the Astros.

I don't think that argument really holds any merit when the Angels are about to be swept by them. Only reason the Angels don't have an identical record is due to that rain out in Min.

Someone mentioned Scot ****ing Downs to come in and pitch?

Kohn , downs, Ernesto and de la rosa

You tell those guys to go all out for 3 1/3 innings. As a manager you have to convey to them how important it is to avoid the sweep and that they need to go out. Someone needs to light a fire under this teams ass. These guys sleep walk through nine innings

Before you call me captain hindsight I was bitching about this in chat long before Vargas actually faced the batter.  I was dumbfounded that he would leave Vargas in.

The point is, Nate, Scioscia doesn't trust his bullpen for that length of time.