• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Oh, boy.

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

Free speech needs its own week? 

Ummm, how about just ... you know ... all the time?!

Agreed! 100%!

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Whoah, that's just crazy talk and it's not that week yet. 

I know! It's probably best to wait until the week that's been slotted for free speech, but you can take your chances if you'd like and speak freely before then.

Of course, if either of you have an issue with this "Free Speech Week" being deemed as such and think it's poorly named, you may want to take it up with Milo. As you are both well aware, he's the one that came up with the name. I figured that I'd remind y'all just in case it had slipped your fully informed minds.

https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/08/free-speech-week-at-berkeley-is-coming-soon/

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if there is more to the story, but it appears that the little babies (YAF) that are putting on the Ben Shapiro talk tomorrow in Berkeley aren't letting the campus newspaper cover the event despite them obtaining a press pass from the Berkeley College Republicans last month. Booooo hoooo.

36 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Oh geez. The campus is going way the hell out of its way to accommodate for this stuff given that it's a magnet for nutters like ANTIFA and Neo Nazis at this point.

That is kind of my point. If free speech was accepted  they wouldn't have to  spend  all this money and resources to protect it.  Also I am not just referring to the university itself