• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Clubs

AngelsWin community. We have a new feature where you can create your own club/forum and invite whoever you'd like based on things in common.

If you're a republican or democrat and want to just share news, talk and ideals with those who share your interests, go for it. 

If you're a Scioscia or Pujols hater and want to create a Club and only invite those who just share your distaste for Sosh, go for it. 

If you're into gambling, cars, stock market, traveling, etc. etc., well you see where I'm going with this. It's basically giving you the keys to create your own forum and interest/focus groups for discussion of common themes/interests. 

Here's where you can see what's been created thus far. It's really simple to create one, but if you have any questions you can always ask me.

http://www.angelswin-forum.com/forums/clubs/

More on the new feature: https://invisioncommunity.com/news/new-clubs-r1017/

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

i wonder how this is gonna play with forum threads.  

I don't think it's going to impact areas like this cesspoll forum. Hangout Forum maybe gets impacted a little. Or...like most new toys after a few days maybe folks forget about it.