• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread 7/18: Bryce Harper @ Mike Trout

m0nkey

15 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Matchups, man! Matchups. Righty-lefty.

You must be new around here.

My enthusiasm for the Angels will never die !!!! Even tho it probably should.  And im old enough that it probably should have happened a long while ago.  :-/

Edited by UndertheHalo

3 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

Well scratch Maybin off the list of potential trade candidates. Dude yet again fails to stay healthy for any period of time and now the Halos will just move on from him after the season. No way do you give him an extension with his injury history and mediocre at best season

Thank you Cameron. Don't let the door hit you in the ass. 

4 hours ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Carlos Correa to Undergo Surgery on Thumb Injury; Expected to Miss 6-8 Weeks

I was watching the game yesterday when Correa swung and missed and came out of the game with a jammed thumb. I think he hurt sliding into home but had been playing hurt for a couple of games. It's the same surgery Trout had.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2720078-carlos-correa-to-undergo-surgery-on-thumb-injury-expected-to-miss-6-8-weeks

Yup. Perfect for my fantasy team.

I have Mike Trout on my team, so I had to survive with Trout being injured, and just pulled off a trade to land Carlos Correa on my team over the weekend and yesterday was his first game for me. I couldn't help but just laugh at my luck. Now I have to survive another 6-8 weeks and hope to have a fully loaded team for fantasy playoffs.