• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread 7/18: Bryce Harper @ Mike Trout

m0nkey

3 hours ago, eligrba said:

They are both young and still learning.  Both have displayed outstanding performances during this season.  You can not expect both of them to "win" every at bat.  There are at least three everyday players who can be singled out as contributing to multiple Angels losses.

At this time, keep the kids playing.

Bedrosian has been fine.    Middleton is imploding lately.   MLB has him figured out?

11 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Bedrosian has been fine.    Middleton is imploding lately.   MLB has him figured out?

MLB may have figured hm out which may be helpful towards his development.  I remember Bedrosian nearly wetting himself in his first appearances and look at him now.  Now, I would be comfortable with Bedrosian on the mound with the game on the line.  That was not the case earlier.

Would not be an issue if anyone, anyone other than Trout and Simmons could hit.  Pujol's last at bat was expected....fucking pathetic.  Pujols does not seem interested in making adjustments, I hope Middleton is.

On July 19, 2017 at 10:55 AM, Angel Oracle said:

Since the AS break he's made 2 appearances:

G1 = 1ip  2 hits  (5 batters faced ) 1 er 

G2 = 1ip  2 hits  (4 batters faced)  1 er 

He's earned the loss in both games.

He hasn't been fine.