• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

I was thinking about getting a custom Paul Kariya third jersey. He's my favorite Duck, and I need something new. I'm still stuck on my old Mighty Ducks jersey.

What do you guys think?

2z5w21t.png

2saxkyx.png

I still rock my old Kariya jersey.  F what anyone says.  Although that third jersey is pretty sweet looking.  

I was thinking about getting a custom Paul Kariya third jersey. He's my favorite Duck, and I need something new. I'm still stuck on my old Mighty Ducks jersey.

What do you guys think?

2z5w21t.png

2saxkyx.png

It's a jersey foul, though.  Kariya never wore that jersey.  It's like getting a new red alternate Angels jersey and having having Ryan on the back.

I am definitely on the side of people that have forgiven Kariya for leaving.  Although most Ducks fans still hate him.