• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

We made history tonight, guys

They also broke the worst start in club history at this point in the season (unless what I heard on the show was incorrect, didn't verify it).

Not bad for 20% through almost.  It takes careful planning to suck that bad.   But with such a low team salary, you can't expect much more.

I'm hoping Scioscia gets an extension because it's not his fault...in fact I have no clue why any manager every gets fired.  Ever!

Here's to hoping we make more history.

Thanks Fatty.  And Fatty #2.   Two pieces of history from two pieces of *!@

Hank blew those plays on purpose. It is all part of the conspiracy to get Scioscia fired.

Pujols and Hamilton can't do it all by themselves.

Conspiracy?

Sh*t, it's an open campaign on every sports show I listen to.   No conspiracy needed.

They say Arte listens to the fans.  Time will tell very soon, especially as butts in the seats keeps dropping.  I wonder when the last time is they sold out a game.   *wish I was fast with those stat sites*

Tied with the 1976 team.

The Angels' 11-21 record ties their worst start through 32 games in franchise history. The last time they had won just 11 games through the first 32 was in 1976.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/astros-end-6-game-skid-030802692--mlb.html

Thanks, I thought someone mentioned on the air that it was now a record.

Well, could they lose 2 in a row against the worst team in the MLB and break the record?!??!

I can't wait.  No, really.

I can wait.

Well, could they lose 2 in a row against the worst team in the MLB and break the record?!??!

I can't wait.  No, really.

I can wait.

Obligatory:

20130221_mjr_su5_005.0.jpg

I can't wait. No, really.

I can wait.

It wouldn't break the record. In 1969 they went 11-28. We've got to drop 8 more games in a row to get the franchise record.