• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jordon Adell

5 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I'm always weary of these types though. He's drafted for his physical tools rather than his baseball talent. The Angels think they can turn him into a star, and I like the confidence, but these are the types that sometimes just never learn to play the game.

He seems to have quite a bit more baseball talent, instincts, and ability than the usual toolsy prep guy. 

I didn't pay any attention to amateur baseball this past season, so I have no clue who any of these guys are that were drafted. A weird feeling. Hopefully the new Cardinals guy they brought in drafted some good players because we really need to have a good draft for once.