• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Comey Testimony

1 minute ago, #CF8 said:

10% chance Trump resigns because he got out-maneuvered by Comey. 

Would you like one of us to drive down and kick you in the nuts now or prefer to wait until this never happens in a quad-trillion years?

man comey is a cool cat. very articulate and well spoken.

could be great choice to fit the vacant role of leading the FBI.

mccain is done. he needs to be put out to pasture. same with pelosi. they had a great run, and strong legacies, but time to retire. these guys need a mental acuity test, or age/term limits. they aren't figureheads like the queen of england, they are actively running the country. i think the queen is even in better shape mentally compared to them. it's like a gaff a week from these old timers.

Man, it's amazing to me that the sitting president is publicly calling a former FBI director a liar.  I mean sure, everyone is capable of lying, but Comey has made a career on telling the truth.  How many bad hombres have been put away based on his testimony?

Comey has done nothing to have his integrity questioned like this.

11 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I think Trump is simply awful and I am certain he has done some shady things regarding this investigation.

But I wonder when Comey became a hero to the dems.

I can't keep up. He is the schrodinger cat of liberal politics.

Whatever happens to Comey, his bank account is set to become even healthier.

Daily Mail in the UK is reporting a literary agent has a $10 million advance ready for him on a book deal. Comey joked during the hearings yesterday that he's "between opportunities right now".

37 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Whatever happens to Comey, his bank account is set to become even healthier.

Daily Mail in the UK is reporting a literary agent has a $10 million advance ready for him on a book deal. Comey joked during the hearings yesterday that he's "between opportunities right now".

angelina jolie's dad for the role in the movie.

and he was great in enemy of the state as head of NSA so it would basically a sequel.

THAT'S PHIL HAMMERSLEY!

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

I think Trump is simply awful and I am certain he has done some shady things regarding this investigation.

But I wonder when Comey became a hero to the dems.

I think Comey sees himself as some kind of shield of justice.  Especially when it comes to his perceived image of being that.  He's super self righteous until he thinks his image might come under some scrutiny.  He was happy to fold like a fucking lawn chair on the emails scandal that was dead.  If it's true that he re opened the Hillary "emails" investigaton with information he knew to be the fraudulent work of Russian trolls then Trump has all the ammo he needs to discredit him.  How convenient. 

Comey is no hero of mine. 

Not that I'm that hardcore of a democrat.

Edited by UndertheHalo

15 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Does no one think it's a big deal that Comey admitted to leaking his conversations to the media?

Or being told by Lynch to downplay the Clinton investigation. There was a lot that came out of his testimony

20 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Does no one think it's a big deal that Comey admitted to leaking his conversations to the media?

that Comey leaked the conversations? no. Pretty easy to find book after book of people recounting their conservations with a president and it's pretty well established that falls under the first amendment.

https://www.amazon.com/All-Presidents-Men-Bob-Woodward/dp/1476770514/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1497121440&sr=8-2&keywords=all+the+presidents+men

https://www.amazon.com/Bill-Clinton-Biography-David-Trinh-ebook/dp/B0085LW4F0/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1497121600&sr=8-5&keywords=clinton+biography

https://www.amazon.com/Quiet-Man-Indispensable-Presidency-George-ebook/dp/B00NLMC9EO/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1497121634&sr=8-4&keywords=bush+president+biography

Besides, if Trump truly felt their conversations were privileged he should have declared so prior to his testimony. That wouldn't have addressed the initial leaking of information to the press, but he knew Comey would be asked about their conversations in his questioning and didn't feel it was privileged.

7 hours ago, Jason said:

Or being told by Lynch to downplay the Clinton investigation. There was a lot that came out of his testimony

So is that a big deal but or not? You tell us. If so, how do we feel about a President making such requests?

How would you have felt if Obama himself had said this to Comey: "I need loyalty, I expect loyalty." Also, Obama then eventually follows that statement with ""I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Clinton go. She is a good woman. I hope you can let this go."

My guess is that the number of Godfather parody memes featuring Obama on the Facebook feeds of cons would have broken the internet in a flash.

Anyways, thanks so much for taking my call, I'll hang up and listen for your answer over the broadcast.