• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Three missing females from different cases found together.

one of the comments in the news article said they wondered how many cases like this go on that are never discovered. it's a fair question to ask.

watching the news this morning i turned to my 13 yr old daughter and told her this story is why we won't let her walk home from school by herself.

I'm sure the chances are infinitesimal that a kid will be abducted but because of stories like this people are afraid of everything.

Now that the brothers aren't being charged do you still want to stone them to death?

Sure, I'm sure Cleveland can do without two more Hispanics.    Interesting that the girls were all in the house but kept apart from each other.   They only went outside two times in 10 years.   And no signs of any human remains on the property.

I'm sure the chances are infinitesimal that a kid will be abducted but because of stories like this people are afraid of everything.

so i should just let her walk to school alone and not sweat it? 

i must be a wimp.

4 counts of kidnapping for Castro.

Brothers not charged.

They are probably getting evidence before charging the brothers.  Paternity test will also tell a lot.  

Kidnapping is the easy one, since the 4 escaped from his house.  I'm sure there will be a bunch of other charges once the evidence is carefully gathered.  

#6 was new to me.

The other facts not included in this that I found startling... was that Ariel was Gina's bus driver and that Ariel's daughter and Gina were friends.

Nothing like being a friend to the victim, and then kidnapping, raping her, and beating her deaf for 10 years.

I never thought anyone could be more vile than the bastard who took Jaycee Dugard, but this guy was somehow worse.   (If that's possible)

6. Castro gave the women cake to celebrate 'abduction day'
As if repeated rape, forced miscarriages, and being chained up wasn't cruel enough, Castro made the women celebrate their "abduction day" every year, one of DeJesus' cousins tells The New York Times. Each year on the day he had nabbed them — each accepted his offer of a ride home — Castro would serve a special dinner and a cake, the cousin said. "He would celebrate their abduction day as their new birthday."

The women were also allowed to watch TV — at least televised coverage of their parents holding vigils for them, a law enforcement source tells CNN. It was understandably hard on the women, knowing their loved ones were still holding out hope of seeing them, even as Castro was doing his best to drain their hope of ever leaving the house.

-----------------------------------

if any of you need a definition for evil, here ya go.

Ramsey had his screw-ups in the past and maybe still is, but he did the right thing in this instance when a lot of the lemmings probly would have or did turn the other cheek.  I'm impressed he turned-down the reward.

This Castro demon should be castrated and then placed into a cell with some prisoners who can treat him as well as he treated his victims.... After being found guilty at trial, of course.