• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Three missing females from different cases found together.

I just really hope that the little girl was not sexually abused.  Stories like this are awful.  Just hope that the women that were held captive can some how return to normalcy.  Hard to imagine that would ever happen.

What's most freaky about one of those pictures.  Is the basement they weren't supposed to go into that was locked, had heavy visible drag marks by the door on the floor.  

Wow.  It gets even stranger.

Kidnapped Woman Amanda Berry, Daughter Return Home to Sister's Residence

Another interesting piece of the puzzle that has come to light is a 2004 episode of "American's Most Wanted" that features Ariel Castro's daughter, Arlene, claiming she was the last person to see Gina DeJesus before she was abducted at age 14.

"She gave me 50 cents to call my mom, and so my mom said, 'No,' that I can't go over to her house. And so I told her I couldn't and she said, 'Well, OK. I'll talk to you later,' and she just walked," Castro said.

The really shocking thing about all this is none of us is really shocked.  Sure, it's disgusting, it always is, but let's face it, we hear about stuff like this all the time.

one of the comments in the news article said they wondered how many cases like this go on that are never discovered. it's a fair question to ask.

watching the news this morning i turned to my 13 yr old daughter and told her this story is why we won't let her walk home from school by herself.