• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

Any fans in Anaheim or LA area know of the best places or websites to buy tickets for the Angels? Just moved here from Florida and am looking to find a regular places to buy tickets rather than meet up with craigslist sellers etc. Just looking for 500, 400, or 200 section tickets.

41 minutes ago, IIMaischII said:

Any fans in Anaheim or LA area know of the best places or websites to buy tickets for the Angels? Just moved here from Florida and am looking to find a regular places to buy tickets rather than meet up with craigslist sellers etc. Just looking for 500, 400, or 200 section tickets.

Hi there, this is probably the best place locally if you're not doing Stubhub. 

23 minutes ago, IIMaischII said:

Doesnt Seatgeek charge fees though on checkout?

I think it depends. If I'm understanding it correctly Seatgeek kind of provides 2 services.

First they are a second hand ticket seller like StubHub or 714 Tickets or any other ticket broker. I think if you buy seats actually from Seatgeek then there is no additional fee.

The second service they provide is a seat amalgator, like kayak.com for tickets. So they list other vendors seats and you can purchase them through Seatgeek. I believe these seats through third party brokers are subject to the fees from those vendors. But generally I've found them to be pretty low and much cheaper than other places. I like this second service because it shows you pretty much every seat in the venue that is for sale and the cost (including their tickets with no fees). They color code them so the best deals stand out. It's very user friendly.

Finally, they sponsor all the podcasts and since you haven't used them before it's pretty easy to find a code to get $20 off your first purchase with them.

Honestly, I've increased my game attendance because I'll just browse their app and find pretty decent seats for $7 and figure I might as well go.

On 5/24/2017 at 10:04 AM, eaterfan said:

I think it depends. If I'm understanding it correctly Seatgeek kind of provides 2 services.

First they are a second hand ticket seller like StubHub or 714 Tickets or any other ticket broker. I think if you buy seats actually from Seatgeek then there is no additional fee.

The second service they provide is a seat amalgator, like kayak.com for tickets. So they list other vendors seats and you can purchase them through Seatgeek. I believe these seats through third party brokers are subject to the fees from those vendors. But generally I've found them to be pretty low and much cheaper than other places. I like this second service because it shows you pretty much every seat in the venue that is for sale and the cost (including their tickets with no fees). They color code them so the best deals stand out. It's very user friendly.

Finally, they sponsor all the podcasts and since you haven't used them before it's pretty easy to find a code to get $20 off your first purchase with them.

Honestly, I've increased my game attendance because I'll just browse their app and find pretty decent seats for $7 and figure I might as well go.

just went to 714tickets, apparently stub hub and seat geek are just marketplaces that don't own inventory says their boss. I got good seats from 714 with no fees. Too bad on the trout news though..maybe im bad luck attending my first game haha