• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

MLB local blackouts

johndw52

Hello first time member, really enjoy the forums. Question is : Due to major financial contraints I had to drop DTV so no Angels games. Sob. Does anyone know if I can have my son create an account (lives in nothern Ca.) I could use it to overcome Angel game local blackouts? Any help would be appreciated very much.

John

If your son has sat or cable in No Cal...find out if he has FSW available to him. If so, get a slingbox.

Pay him the 5 or 10 bucks a month  for your own cable/sat box...hook a slingbox to it.

You can watch through you computer...(if you have a decent internet connection at home).

Slingbox is great. I have a boat in So Cal, but live up near Yosemite. When I am at the boat, I watch all my TV through the slingbox.