• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LOL Angeles

19 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Isn't your office in Burbank? You can't compare that to driving through K-Town.

I used to have to drive to Santa Monica and that clusterfuck called the 10 Freeway. Once a week to Burbank is a breeze in comparison.  

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Another idealist that didn't think through his reforms, only focusing on a small subset that should have benefited from a more equal justice and made it a blanket ruling creating a greater in justice. 

The dude never prosecuted a case in his life before being elected. So stupid 

23 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I dont know why anything this guy does is surprising.   He said as much during his campaign. 

This is the guy LA elected,  they deserve what they get

Agreed. The stupidity of what's happening says more about the voters than anything. Now with prop 17 passing, allowing felons to vote, you can see more of these types getting elected in the future. California is going to be a fun and safe place to live in the future 

Edited by Jason

1 minute ago, Tank said:

the effort to recall him is going to be strong and successful. 

Newsom is just an extension of the legislature so this recall is just symbolic. NOTHING will change as long as California has it's progressive, super majority intact. The only good that comes from this is it sends a message to other elected officials that they are not untouchable.  

Just now, Jason said:

Newsom is just an extension of the legislature so this recall is just symbolic. NOTHING will change as long as California has it's progressive, super majority intact. The only good that comes from this is it sends a message to other elected officials that they are not untouchable.  

while i agree with you, i was looking at the effort to recall gascon. unless there are more felons than victims in LA (and that could be a really close call), i think they're going to can him as quickly as the law will allow.

i've heard that the recall newsom push has a million signatures at this point, but two million are needed for it to come to the people. i don't think it'll happen (though i hope it will), but i'm hopeful there are enough people unhappy with him, and that the republicans find a really good gubernatorial candidate that can defeat him. 

i also hope enough people will wake up and stop electing the moron dems to the state assembly in sacramento, too, but that might be too big a thing to hope for in one election cycle.

18 hours ago, Tank said:

i've heard that the recall newsom push has a million signatures at this point, but two million are needed for it to come to the people

"Per state law, petition sponsors must gather the signatures of 12% of the voter turnout in California’s previous statewide election, which is about 1,495,709 names.

Rescue California, one of two main groups organizing the campaign, said their goal is to collect 2 million signatures to account for the fact that many of the signatures will inevitably prove invalid.

San Diego’s KUSI reported Saturday that California’s secretary of state has confirmed 84% of the signatures collected so far are valid."

5 hours ago, Lou said:

"Per state law, petition sponsors must gather the signatures of 12% of the voter turnout in California’s previous statewide election, which is about 1,495,709 names.

Rescue California, one of two main groups organizing the campaign, said their goal is to collect 2 million signatures to account for the fact that many of the signatures will inevitably prove invalid.

San Diego’s KUSI reported Saturday that California’s secretary of state has confirmed 84% of the signatures collected so far are valid."

thanks. i saw that after my post but i have to keep my post count up, so it stayed.