• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Seriously?

I am a really mildmannered fan. Besides my video (fight at angel game july 3 2010 on youtube, dodgers fans were talking sh... I'm in the red shirt and red hat...). I watched all 19 innings in Oakland the other day, and walked out "tipping my cap" to the better team that night, sure that we would be back the next day. We weren't, I was there. I watch every game I can, wear my halo hat in SF, which is not very well received (even after 2 ws victories), and still have fotos of me and pops watching abbot, finley, discar, and the crew from when i was a wee lad. I flew down every year the halos made the playoffs and my favorite memory from the big A has to be the comeback against the yanks in 02, or Torii putting one in the rocks off beckett, up 3-0! That being said. What the hell is wrong with this team! I have analyzed it from every angle and I just don't get it. There is no continuity, no continuous hustle, no drive. It's f-ing pathetic. I'm starting to lose it up here. Can someone explain it to me? Because the angelic voice of Rodger Lodge and 714 tickets isn't.

125 million doesn't get much in today's market. Weaver getting hurt took the only legitimate starter out of the rotation. 19 different pitchers have been used so far, most have been awful. The team can't hit with RISP and doesn't draw many walks. However, they have mastered the art of the strikeout. They have made more base running mistakes in 30 games than most teams make in 100. The defenses has been sub par at best. There is no bench help. Oh, and the system is barren of prospects.

I might have left something out( like Sosh and Butcher are not the least bit effective.)

I might have left something out( like Sosh and Butcher are not the least bit effective.)

Don't leave that out...the manager and coaching staff, with the overall talent they have had, have been the worst in baseball for a long time. Look at the payroll. Angel fans are just happy that ownership spends money, they don't care that the manager and coaching staff have no clue how to use the talent he spends it for.

Glad to hear of a fellow angels fan wearing their gear proudly around the bay area. I got a lot of shit for wearing my angels sweatshirt in 2010 and 2012 after the giants won the would series haha...my favorite game us also that 2002 Yankees playoff game. I was there and it was amazing to be so sure of defeat and then coming back.

I think the last few sentences you started pretty much sum up why the angels are doing so terrible. There is no direction, no unity, no team. Arte Moreno had compiled a group of guys that really doesn't work with Scoscias style of play. Scoscia likes strong pitching and likes to play small ball. This team is built for the exact opposite. And on top of all that everyone is on the DL, Brendan Harris is making errors every time the ball comes to him, and Hamilton, and to a lesser extent pujols and trout, are not hitting.

I've been to Fenway, Old Yankee Stadium, and Friscos' park, and have never had any problems wearing Angels red.  I root for the Halos, but never taunt the opposing fans.  If you're loud, obnoxious, and cussing; you'll probly attract the attention of those fans coming to defend their team (especially in their own house).  I'd rather enjoy the game, the park, and meet a few opposing fans to talk baseball.

The Angels are in a tail-spin... Silver-lining?  Went to Thursdays game with my buddy.  We sat about 20th row behind the O's dugout, and had plenty of room!  Empty seats between us and next to us, and nobody in the row in front of us; thanks for not showing-up bandwaggoners!