• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Movie Purchases

red321

I know you can find bootleg copies around the web, but in general I prefer to purchase movies/content. It used to be with Amazon when you purchased a digital copy, you could download it. It now appears this is no longer an option, you have to use their video player....the same reason I stopped buying any digital content from Apple.

So, other options...for those of you who do purchase digital video/movies...where do you buy it from?

Really haven't bought anything in years.  But had a ton of old DVD's.  Used an old laptop, loaded it with dvdshrink and handbrake.  And slowly copied them over to digital format.  I stored them all onto a harddrive.  And since I've done that, I've watched maybe 2 movies from the collection.  lol.

Haven't really purchased digital online, because in most cases, you have to have an online connection to watch them.  And it just feels like online prices are the same as new dvd's.  Although with Tmobiles weekly promotion.  Been renting from Fandangonow.  They give you the option at least in rentals from downloading or streaming. 

2 hours ago, red321 said:

Yeah, we don't buy a lot of movies in general...but I like to have things like Star Wars or some of the kid's movies. We use the trailer a lot so I do want to have a library we can take with us when out in the woods.

Burn them onto a computer HD.  Copy them over to a sd card or usb. Whatever your trailer tv can handle hopefully.  Will be entertainment for the kids, and a space saver.  And kids movies and goodwill/thrift stores is a lot of bang for the buck.