• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe she means she's his first partner tonight before he plows through some of his cabinet members and/or their wives. 

I went to Burger King yesterday and slipped the cashier a note that said:   "slide me a plastic straw, but don't break eye contact."    Esmerelda had no idea. 

Which, scientifically, is ludicrous.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Do you have any statistics to back that claim?

Just people telling me and on the ground reporting.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — The coronavirus pandemic has reshaped how and where people want to live, and Zillow research finds a lot more people want to live in Nashville. 

Jeff Checko, a realtor with The Ashton Real Estate Group says he’s having a record year, adding about 70 percent of his buyers for luxury listings are from out of town.

“California, in particular, lately it’s been uncanny,” said Checko.

“You have COVID-19, and how different states have handled that and natural disasters coming from California,” said Checko, “You have perceived issues with protests and potential civil unrest that a lot of people are affected by. You combine those elements with high tax environments and unsustainable budgets and people are ready to move on.”

https://www.wkrn.com/news/nashville-2020/when-it-comes-to-zillow-searches-nashville-is-attracting-more-out-of-towners/

Just now, Make Angels Great Again said:

Tennessee is becoming the Californian relocation target now after Texas.

Bastards better not drive up the housing prices there before I get a chance to get out there.

That's how I feel about Idaho. I need to purchase my property sooner rather than later.

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

Do you have any statistics to back that claim?

I know I’ve had two coworkers move their families to Tennessee in the last year. These weren’t retirees either. No state income taxes there so I can see this claim as plausible 

7 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Tennessee is becoming the Californian relocation target now after Texas.

Bastards better not drive up the housing prices there before I get a chance to get out there.

@Spirit is happy to hear this, since it confirms that Colorado is closed.

57 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

I know there seem to be some benefits to it but then one day you wake up and realize you live in Tennefuckingsee and then what do you do? 

Nashville bar scene

Vanderbilt university

Smokey mountains

Incredible live music

You can buy actual fucking land.

Sounds pretty good to me.

7 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I know there seem to be some benefits to it but then one day you wake up and realize you live in Tennefuckingsee and then what do you do? 

my in laws lived there for several years. it was beautiful and a much less stressful place to live. i'd move there in a heartbeat.

16 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

I was born in HB and lived in California until I was a teenager, But it's not about California, it's about Tennessee and any other place in the southeast where I would be miserable

This from a man living in a Middle East sweltering hell hole.