41 minutes ago, True Grich said:

California Builds Wall To Stop People From Leaving

https://babylonbee.com/news/california-builds-wall-to-stop-people-from-leaving

That's good satire.

However, I continue to find it amusing how so many people who live in California constantly complain about living in California. And based on how quick they are to defend ultra-rich people, it seems like these are folks who have the means to move somewhere else.

Just now, Taylor said:

That's good satire.

However, I continue to find it amusing how so many people who live in California constantly complain about living in California. And based on how quick they are to defend ultra-rich people, it seems like these are folks who have the means to move somewhere else.

I"m not rich, but I could move if I wanted to.  I just can't leave family and friends.. the Angels.

17 minutes ago, Taylor said:

That's good satire.

does this go for people who complain about our country, too? 

7 minutes ago, Lou said:

does this go for people who complain about our country, too? 

Sure. But it's much easier to move to a new state than to move to a new country.