• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

I'm surprised you guys are shocked.  This goes right along the lines of the libs non violent slap in on the wrist policy that's working so well and driving down all those crimes in the state so far this year.  But no, it's not letting all the criminals out of jail on a retarded policy that's causing the crimes.  It's socioeconomic factors and the boogeyman that's causing it.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Splitting CA into 3 states would give the Senate to the Dems.

That depends entirely how its split.  Ill tell you this you go outside the metro areas and its all red.  The rural areas and central farmlands in CA are not supporting the Dems.  almost literally no county outside the larger metro SD/LA/SF areas voted Dem in the last election. 

46 minutes ago, floplag said:

That depends entirely how its split.  Ill tell you this you go outside the metro areas and its all red.  The rural areas and central farmlands in CA are not supporting the Dems.  almost literally no county outside the larger metro SD/LA/SF areas voted Dem in the last election. 

Partially true, but maybe a slight exaggeration.

Screen Shot 2017-10-27 at 12.47.01 PM.png

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Partially true, but maybe a slight exaggeration.

Screen Shot 2017-10-27 at 12.47.01 PM.png

Thats very different than the maps ive seen previously but still illustrates the point. CA is not entirely blue so any assumption that the Dems would get all whatever the resulting delegates etc... would be isnt entirely factual without some rather serious gerrymandering 
Assuming this to be accurate though I ave to admit some surprise at the blue in the central valley though, i drove thru there and scanned radio as a bit of a social experiment to pass the time and i literally could not find even a single liberal or pro Dem topic being discussed on a single channel. 
Then again a lot of that does coincide with universities so... meh, regardless a lot of red votes made no difference in a unified state. 

Get ready to be ass raped.  

California’s gas tax is going up Nov. 1 – even if you don’t notice right away

Of course it will be masked by the cheaper winter blend mix that will also conveniently take effect on November 1.  So no cheaper gas this winter and automatically more expensive gas next summer.  

Then of course we have cap and trade to fund the crazy train.  

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article161904813.html

By 2030, not only will you get ass raped, but they will pull it out and shove it in your mouth.  By as much as 70 additional cents a gallon.

18 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Of course it will be masked by the cheaper winter blend mix that will also conveniently take effect on November 1.  So no cheaper gas this winter and automatically more expensive gas next summer.  

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article161904813.html

By 2030, not only will you get ass raped, but they will pull it out and shove it in your mouth.  By as much as 70 additional cents a gallon.

Our tax payer a-holes are already stretched out so I doubt anyone notices

18 hours ago, gotbeer said:

It's not a big deal since they are planning on banning all gasoline powered cars anyway.

2 hours ago, Tank said:

if our roads and potholes and bridges don't get the proper amount of attention from all of these new taxes, we ought to do immediate recalls and sue the crap out of these idiots asap.

The Gasoline tax was initially done to fix the roads and such.  If at first, you don't succeed.  Try it 10 times and see if it changes the results.  Nothing will change.

On 10/27/2017 at 3:38 PM, floplag said:

Thats very different than the maps ive seen previously but still illustrates the point. CA is not entirely blue so any assumption that the Dems would get all whatever the resulting delegates etc... would be isnt entirely factual without some rather serious gerrymandering 
Assuming this to be accurate though I ave to admit some surprise at the blue in the central valley though, i drove thru there and scanned radio as a bit of a social experiment to pass the time and i literally could not find even a single liberal or pro Dem topic being discussed on a single channel. 
Then again a lot of that does coincide with universities so... meh, regardless a lot of red votes made no difference in a unified state. 

This map stretches/shrinks geographies based on population, I think it is a more fair representation of how California aligns politically (* from 2008):

PoliticalGeogFigure-3_web.png.64d0f6158e65c522cb3366f3c2785d38.png

On 11/3/2017 at 10:10 AM, well_red said:

This map stretches/shrinks geographies based on population, I think it is a more fair representation of how California aligns politically (* from 2008):

PoliticalGeogFigure-3_web.png.64d0f6158e65c522cb3366f3c2785d38.png

Perhaps but CA EC votes break down I had previously looked at in regards to CA votes as they would have been issued by district.  
This is obviously more detailed and thank you for that, but as long as were bound to the EC its those votes that are the most relevant.  
I've long felt that states should not vote as blocks, it isnt an accurate representation of the people when the larger metro areas will always carry the rural voters and their voices are not heard.