• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

41 minutes ago, True Grich said:

California Builds Wall To Stop People From Leaving

https://babylonbee.com/news/california-builds-wall-to-stop-people-from-leaving

That's good satire.

However, I continue to find it amusing how so many people who live in California constantly complain about living in California. And based on how quick they are to defend ultra-rich people, it seems like these are folks who have the means to move somewhere else.

Just now, Taylor said:

That's good satire.

However, I continue to find it amusing how so many people who live in California constantly complain about living in California. And based on how quick they are to defend ultra-rich people, it seems like these are folks who have the means to move somewhere else.

I"m not rich, but I could move if I wanted to.  I just can't leave family and friends.. the Angels.

17 minutes ago, Taylor said:

That's good satire.

does this go for people who complain about our country, too? 

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

If citizens actually knew the details behind this they'd be even more pissed. This bill only passed because the gig companies wouldn't agree to insane insurance requirements that were pushed on the legislature by the insurance and financial lobby. 

29 minutes ago, Adam said:

If citizens actually knew the details behind this they'd be even more pissed. This bill only passed because the gig companies wouldn't agree to insane insurance requirements that were pushed on the legislature by the insurance and financial lobby. 

Are you talking about California citizens? They don't care about the massive amount of homeless people spreading disease and shitting everywhere so I'm confident they would not care about this. The apathy runs deep 

Edited by Jason