• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

4 hours ago, Kevin said:

I never indicated it was from this forum. In fact we cross post jokes and quotes from different forums all the time. And I don't believe I missed anything. You mentioned cals went over the top and I showed you have done the same in the past with other posters. No big deal.

VICTOR'S MOM

If I had to guess, the implication is that Gavin and others have a vested interested, likely for political reasons, to make a purchase order with the specific manufacturer(s). Could be blackmail. Could be campaign finance related. Could be favors owed. Could be as simple as trying to cash in on a few stock points. 

1 minute ago, Adam said:

If I had to guess, the implication is that Gavin and others have a vested interested, likely for political reasons, to make a purchase order with the specific manufacturer(s). Could be blackmail. Could be campaign finance related. Could be favors owed. Could be as simple as trying to cash in on a few stock points. 

Cool, so it won't affect you or me in any way. Good to know.

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Can someone explain to me the implications of California no longer buying cars from companies that have gone along with Trump's relaxed emissions standards?

It means that rather than buying cars from manufactures that refuse to meet CA standards they will instead purchase cars from manufactures that simply lie about it.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

And just so no one thinks I have any skin in this game, my next vehicle is probably a Ford Ranger pickup that is Gavin Newsome approved.

Don't do it. Once your friends/family/random acquaintances find out you have a pickup, they will always want you to help them move shit.