• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

7 hours ago, calscuf said:

Do you have any idea what the fuck your are talking about?  Or are you parroting something someone equally as stupid said?

VW did get busted for a program installed on TDIs that would tell emissions tests that the diesels weren’t polluting when they were.  They were sued and had to buy back many thousands of cars and pay literally billions in fines and costs to fix it.  This happened in 2015 (not “a year or two ago”). They haven’t sold diesels in the US since (though all TDIs have been fixed to meet CA emissions requirements).  All VWs sold in the US are now gas and electric and meet emissions requirements.

The fact that you tried to talk out of your ass tells you all you need to know. Lol.

Other than getting the year wrong he got the facts right. My brother sold back his Jetta. Volkswagon and Audi both got busted for the same scam. The fact you are so defensive about a  less than 3% market share company says about all that needs to be said. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

Other than getting the year wrong he got the facts right. My brother sold back his Jetta. Volkswagon and Audi both got busted for the same scam. The fact you are so defensive about a  less than 3% market share company says about all that needs to be said. 

Both of you behave like asshats over this. 

8 hours ago, calscuf said:

Do you have any idea what the fuck your are talking about?  Or are you parroting something someone equally as stupid said?

VW did get busted for a program installed on TDIs that would tell emissions tests that the diesels weren’t polluting when they were.  They were sued and had to buy back many thousands of cars and pay literally billions in fines and costs to fix it.  This happened in 2015 (not “a year or two ago”). They haven’t sold diesels in the US since (though all TDIs have been fixed to meet CA emissions requirements).  All VWs sold in the US are now gas and electric and meet emissions requirements.

The fact that you tried to talk out of your ass tells you all you need to know. Lol.

What a VW fan boy. I'm guessing you're upset your wife didn't let you get a beetle.

Thanks for expanding on my point. I couldn't remember how long ago it was.

Image result for vw beetle flower

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Yeah, I'm the one who went over the top insulting someone because he got the year of a world-wide polution scam wrong. 

We all can be a hypocrites from time to time and go over the top.

On 11/9/2019 at 9:41 PM, Blarg said:

I'm 60 so go fuck your whining self.

You are at the best times of your life. You are financially secure, not living paycheck to paycheck, your kids still live at home and not because they are freeloading. As you said, you are healthy so make use of that. Take the family hiking, take them to the beach, go to some cheesy amusement park or an abandoned mine, have a picnic with cold fried chicken and potato salad with too much mayo. Do something. 

Your previous youth was a wasted affair of selfishness. Instead of being so pig headed think of just how bored your family is waiting for you to be engaged. They have to drone on with school, housework, meal prep and cleanup while Dad sits around disconnected from the one meaningful part of his life. 

Let that sink into your thick skull. Ten years from now that house is going to probably be pretty quiet and you will be wondering why you wasted that time wishing for the time already long gone.

Game night tomorrow night. Pick something that takes a long time like Monopoly and try not to win while you munch popcorn and get all of the money greasy with melted butter and enjoy the one thing you will be missing ten years from now. 

10 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

What a VW fan boy.

That has to be an AW first.... Heck, it has to be a first in the history of communication, period.

VW fan boy written as an insult.  Don Rickles would be proud.

Edited by True Grich

46 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Corky, you spoke about it with all of the knowledge of someone who read the bottom crawl on Fox News.  Which is about what I would expect since you’re literally a joke here.  

It’s like when you dipshits start arguing constitutional law and I just sit back and watch the hilarity ensue.  

Since it's a topic I don't care much about on a politics sub-forum of a baseball website, I don't feel like writing more than a sentence or two on the matter.

Apparently it touched a nerve.

I never indicated it was from this forum. In fact we cross post jokes and quotes from different forums all the time. And I don't believe I missed anything. You mentioned cals went over the top and I showed you have done the same in the past with other posters. No big deal.

14 hours ago, calscuf said:

4 hours ago, calscuf said:

I’m a Touareg fan boy.

lol wow

Thanks for reminding me why I don't post in here anymore.

"Touareg" is an anagram for "OUTRAGE"

Figures.