• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Taylor said:

Those of you who hate the gas taxes need to vote harder.

Nope. I’m just going to leave when I retire and take my money with me. Good luck stickin’ around here when calpers goes tits up. I’ll be off somewhere watching the mushroom cloud from afar. 

On 10/22/2019 at 1:28 PM, Lhalo said:

Newsom is an absolute empty suit, but if he was able to get price cuts on gas, it would go a long way with a lot people. 

But then if gas prices are lowered, how is he going to ripoff funds from that tax pool like did a few weeks ago with an executive order? 

4 minutes ago, floplag said:

Considering were talking about compensation, everything.  Do you not count a free education as compensation for your athleticism? 

How does getting a scholarship feed you or buy you clothes? Why can't a scholarship athlete earn money? Are other scholarship students prevented from doing this?

1 hour ago, floplag said:

What a joke, as if that free education scholarship that everyone else wants forgiven as they cant afford to pay it back isnt getting paid?

17 minutes ago, floplag said:

Considering were talking about compensation, everything.  Do you not count a free education as compensation for your athleticism? 

Ridiculous. Get out of here with that garbage.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

"I saw this meme on Facebook, so it must be true!"

Yeah the poor image quality and generic structure of the meme is a dead giveaway. Definitely originated on some maga boomer page with 32 followers