• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

6 hours ago, Adam said:

How dare he divert funds from the state's gas tax.  Millions are going to die because of Newsom.  The ads for the gas tax said so.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/california-tax-hike-caused-apos-100549507.html

After the good voters of CA agreed to raise rates on the highest earners (rather than across the board) in late 2012 retroactive to the beginning of the year there was an uptick in high earners leaving the state in 2013.  Also not surprisingly that increase which was supposed to expire in 2018 was extended to 2030.  This day and age it's easier than ever to claim at least partial residence in another state, another country or shelter income if you have the means.   

7 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/california-tax-hike-caused-apos-100549507.html

After the good voters of CA agreed to raise rates on the highest earners (rather than across the board) in late 2012 retroactive to the beginning of the year there was an uptick in high earners leaving the state in 2013.  Also not surprisingly that increase which was supposed to expire in 2018 was extended to 2030.  This day and age it's easier than ever to claim at least partial residence in another state, another country or shelter income if you have the means.   

Doesnt really matter what we vote for, Newsome re-routes it for his purposes as was the care recently with monies that were to go to fixing roads and such.   But it doesnt matter the lemmings in this state with vote D even if the name next to it is one so, its moot. 

1 hour ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Which would be about 100% of the highest earners in the state.  But the stupid, I mean Calolfornians, think we are punishing the rich and redistributing their wealth to the poor.  When the fact is, if we get extra money from them, it's going to guberment and their pet projects.  Eventually, we will keep wanting things fixed to the point that Adam will foot the higher tax bill.

6 hours ago, Adam said:

You guys need to start some side "businesses" and take advantage of all the tax write offs that come along. You can write off losses for 3 years on each business you own. 

Cool.  I think you should start a side business, and hire me for 3 years.

13 minutes ago, Adam said:

Yeah if you make more than $90K a year here you really get it hard in the ass

That's why I incorporated. Trying to reduce my federal and state tax profile but it's always a balancing act. I was definitely told to keep my personal income under $90k and let the corporation take the reduced tax hit. 

5 minutes ago, Blarg said:

That's why I incorporated. Trying to reduce my federal and state tax profile but it's always a balancing act. I was definitely told to keep my personal income under $90k and let the corporation take the reduced tax hit. 

So not an S-Corp?