• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

38 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

At least take the time to re-read your post before clicking submit.

I'm just saying, watching SEC football made me realize I hadn't seen that many black dudes sweating on a field for no wages since the emancipation proclamation.

yes becasue re-reading something as im typing something else would change it.  FFS dude i made a mistake i owned it, let it go. 

Poverty And Affordable Housing - California's New Rent Control Law Will Make Things Worse

Just as Census was reporting California’s worst in the nation poverty rate, the California Legislature was sending Gov. Gavin Newsom Assembly Bill 1482, a measure which imposes a 5% above the rate of inflation annual cap on rent increases or 10%, whichever is lower, for rental properties 15 years or older—in other words, most of California’s homes and apartments. The California Association of Realtors said that the bill will, “…impose onerous standards upon small property owners and, in turn, exacerbate the state’s housing crisis.”

So in other words.  The Calolfornia Guberment couldn't get rid of the Costa Hawkins Rental Housing Act by ballot, so they are going straight to enacting their will without a vote.

44 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Poverty And Affordable Housing - California's New Rent Control Law Will Make Things Worse

So in other words.  The Calolfornia Guberment couldn't get rid of the Costa Hawkins Rental Housing Act by ballot, so they are going straight to enacting their will without a vote.

The exodus will be insane when they get rid of prop 13

6 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Save your money and don't be a whiny bitch.  I thought the same thing in 2004-ish, but I saved and then bought.  It's more difficult, yes, but it is what it is.  And think about starting with a condo.

Not worth it at that point. Why bother when I can accomplish my goal much faster in another state? The appeal of living in California has dwindled anyways for us. My dad is dead, my mom is having to sell her house and move somewhere cheaper herself to survive, another good chunk of my family are on their way out.

*shrug*  I'd like to buy my home before i'm Blarg's age. 

• 2 weeks later...